Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nwmma

Nissan 350Z or Infiniti G35 Coupe?

Nissan 350Z or Infiniti G35 Coupe?   132 members have voted

1. 1. Nissan 350Z or Infiniti G35 Coupe?

• 350Z
    • G35 Coupe

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

71 posts in this topic

Nissan 350Z or Infiniti G35 Coupe?...............

Which one would you get?

350Z

the G35

Infiniti.

It depends if you want luxury or something more sporty.

The G35, in the purple color.

I like the Zs, but the new one, IMO, is less sporty, and the G35 is 10x classier looking.

G35...in my opinion, it's the most beautiful car not considered 'exotic'.

I actually have a G35 savings I started last year so when I'm done with college next fall I can get one for my personal graduation gift :)

post-41203-1107707297_thumb.jpg

350Z, no doubt about it.

05 Mustang.

G35 is more sexy, more comfotable and a better value when you compare the 6MT vs. the 350Z Track or Touring. The G35 6MT is more like a hybrid of the two but they both have their +/- but are both great cars. I give the Nod to the G for the Sleek and Sexy Factor plus the new interior is more comfortable on the '05 and the Z looses big points with me for the constant alignement problems. I actually had planned on buying the G35 this year but depending on which law school i get into i may just buy another Mustang GT, the '05 obviously in Black with the red leather interior, no wing. Maybe i will get a Skyline GTR after Lawschool as they should hit our shores come '08, looks a lot like the G35 but will have either a 6TT or V8 with AWD. Time will tell.

They say the 60's were the golden age of muscle cars, they were wrong, that was the silver age, we are just starting the golden age now. :)

G35 cause im in canada so 350z winter driving is not really desirable. NOt to mention the G35 are more comfortable and luxurious and sporty underneath it all. THe coupe 6-speed is such a good car.

For taller people like me, the G35 is the way to go. My friend who is about same height, but a little bigger, fits much better in the G35 than the 350Z. From what I've heard, the G35 is pretty much the Skyline. They both look real sexy. Just go test drive them both and see which one fits better into your budget.

Steer clear of the 350Z mate, the ride is crap, and the cabin plastics look like they belong in a lego factory.

between the 2, G35 for sure

but I'll keep my grand-prix 2004 GTP with competition addin anyway!

G35, because it's a Skyline. :D

G35 for sure. The 350Z looks like a ricerboy's wet dream and the G35 looks sexy and classy. There really is no comparison. Couple the looks with the fact that you are getting a luxury car "experience".

After trying them both I can honestly say that G35 is exceptionally better. There should not be even a comparison between though too.

I've been in both and I would have to say the G35. You can see much better out of the G35. The 350 has REALLY bad blind spots.

better sats for the 350z so i wolud choose that

wow, that is not one decision I would want to make. tough one but I would probably go with the infinity, just cause it seems to have a little more class. ;)

better stats for the 350z so i wolud choose that

I might be wrong, but are they both rear wheel drive? and therefore ****ty in snow/rain?

I'm considering an Acura TL vs the Infinity G35, some friends of mine warned me against the G35 because of the rear wheel drive thing (they did say an all wheel drive might be coming out though?)

better stats for the 350z so i wolud choose that

585581688[/snapback]

stats aren't all that if it rides like a tricycle.

give both cars a test drive. see which one you like the best in ride and what not