GTAIII:PC pics, your own :D

Starting with:

The classic, f*cking a "woman of the night" and then beating her to death to get your money back, anyone else got in any other sticky situations? ;)

gta2.JPG

ahahaha, that's funny. I haven't really played it that much, but I guess I will post some after I get back from my vacation... if this thread is still alive then... :D

kinda funny how you're supposed to be ufcking her but yet if you change the camera angle you both are still in the same seats staring out the front window while the car is shaking LOL

Originally posted by freeza

kinda funny how you're supposed to be ufcking her but yet if you change the camera angle you both are still in the same seats staring out the front window while the car is shaking LOL

i saw that on PS2, very disspointed...:(

this is me flying ! hehe btw I landed on the railroad, that was kind of cool i think.

I installed GTAIII for 5 h ago, and I was just drivin aroud just to get to know the city and did a few missions.

this games awsome!

jump.jpg

Originally posted by Toxikk

awesome it is indeed, that is once you install the update so that it will work with nvidia cards...

yup, but its not that complicated, just run the .exe , reboot and you're done :D

Thats pretty sweet, I love the Rocket Launcher Frenzy :)

But the computer version looks pretty sharp, I got it on PS2, so I get to play on the big screen but loose the sharpness of the pc, but ahwell

I guy apparently Bashed a policeman, possibily even to death in Australia so its getting banned this time, no tonning it down this time. Thats the rumor going around, I dont have anything to cooberate it but HN, got pre-warning that the game was being banned and removed, and thats the reason they were given.

Here are the cheatcodes for the game, type them in the game.

GUNSGUNSGUNS

IFIWEREARICHMAN

GESUNDHEIT

MOREPOLICEPLEASE

NOPOLICEPLEASE

GIVEUSATANK

BANGBANGBANG

ILIKEDRESSINGUP

ITSALLGOINGMAAAD

NOBODYLIKESME

WEAPONSFORALL

TIMEFLIESWHENYOU

BOOOOORING

TURTOISE

SKINCANCERFORME

ILIKESCOTLAND

ILOVESCOTLAND

PEASOUP

MADWEATHER

ANICESETOFWHEELS

CHITTYCITTYBB

CORNERSLIKEMAD

NASTYLIMBSCHEAT

Not too sure what they do, and don't have a go at me either, it's up to you if you want to use them :)

Ok well get loads of money 1st by doing missions OR cheating lol

Then Roll upside by a hooker in the red light district and just sit there, make sure ure in a normal car and not a taxi or nothing and then she will come over and bend over by the car and then jump in a few moments later, then take her somewhere quiet or back to the save point and just sit there and the car will bang :D lol

Originally posted by creamhackered

Ok well get loads of money 1st by doing missions OR cheating lol

Then Roll upside by a hooker in the red light district and just sit there, make sure ure in a normal car and not a taxi or nothing and then she will come over and bend over by the car and then jump in a few moments later, then take her somewhere quiet or back to the save point and just sit there and the car will bang :D lol

OMG.. are u serious?! :D :D :D

w0w.. i have the game.. now i have to install it.. :p when i get home :)

Btw.. why is your gf2 a 420 and not a 400? did you mess up or is it overclocked? :)

it'll shake thats about it

nothin too cool

no sounds

no nothing

just the car shaking....and if you change the camera angle they're sitting in the exact same seats staring out the window while the car mysteriously shakes

Lol thats my other GFX card, i use my GeForce 2 ti found it had better performance :D Gonna get my GeForce 4 Ti 4600 soon

Thats the MX version the 420

Originally posted by creamhackered

Thats the MX version the 420

ohh... i am blind! lol.. long day.. tired :)

this is not really "warez" related so i hope i don't get to much slack for this......but can anyone tell me what the second cd is for......it just has sound on it as far as i can see...

actually, half of your post is really "warez" please do not ask that question again

thanks

heres the win XP update you need, if you have winxp installed that is

I looked over the M$ KB and found this ...

The Computer Cannot Enter Standby or Hibernate If a Direct3D-Based Screen Saver Is Running (Q306676)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The information in this article applies to:

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

Microsoft Windows XP Professional

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYMPTOMS

If the 3D Flowerbox, 3D Flying Objects, 3D Pipes, 3D Text, or another Direct3D-based screen saver is running in Windows XP, the computer may be unable to enter standby or hibernation by using the timer in Power Management properties.

Windows XP supports the ability to turn off the monitor or hard disks by using the Power Management timer with OpenGL (3D) screen savers running.

This issue is not video adapter-dependent.

Ummmmm being as its not video adapter dependant is this the right patch? And can I also ask, what exactly are the nvidia problems. I have a few but am unsure as to whether they are simply due to the age of my card (TNT2 Ultra M64 32MB) I get a lot of blurring and almost echoing of graphics.

Cheers

Kheldar