Logitech MX518 Spy Shots

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31 PyX

PyX

Neowinian Senior

• 6,155 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 21:57

LOL why do people prefer corded versions of mice?

Do we still need to say that THERE IS A STAND TO COMPLETELY RECHARGE THE BATTERY OF THE MX1000 WITHIN TWO HOURS and that FIFTEEN MINUTES ON THE CHARGE IS EQUAL TO ONE DAY OF USE and that A BREAK LASTS ABOUT FIFTEEN MINUTES?

I think their concept is not well understood by people, or maybe people don't know about new technology... but yeah, Logitech includes a stand to recharge the batteries nowadays! WOW!

Edit : Oh sorry... I just read the topic and realized it is because of the huge 2 milliseconds lag cordless mice have. :pinch:

#32 vetMax™

Max™

Neowinian Senior

• 11,403 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 22:01

Edit : Oh sorry... I just read the topic and realized it is because of the huge 2 milliseconds lag cordless mice have. :pinch:

View Post

It does actually count.

#33 biorK

biorK

Neowinian Senior

• 2,938 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 22:07

Ew, it's wired :x

Sorry, I love wireless mouses now :)

View Post

I'm with you! :)

#34 kainashi

kainashi

Neowinian Senior

• 5,504 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 22:19

Yeah, but the MX1000 is not a gaming mouse, as there's a delay if you pick up the mouse and put it back down again.  Not a good thing when you're playing a big multiplayer shooter...

now a corded MX1000 would be the ultimate solution.

View Post

i never noticed any lag doing that...

#35 m0digital

m0digital

Neowinian

• 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 22:51

i never noticed any lag doing that...

View Post

I've never noticed the lag either. I play FPS games like CS:Source, HL2, Doom3.
The MX1000 is by far the best mouse I have ever owned! I do have some friends who don't like it cuz they got small hands and the mouse is a little bigger. To each his own.

#36 DeroX

DeroX

Resident One Post Wonder

• 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 23:27

The pics are just ripped of this article here:
ComputerBase.de
He cut out the watermark of the pics and put it on here. :x

Shame on you. :angry:

#37 +riahc3

riahc3

Neowin's most indecisive member

• 7,539 posts
  • Phone: HTC Desire Z

Posted 14 February 2005 - 23:34

I'll quote a fellow Neowinian:

So yeah the MX1000 is not the best :p

View Post

OK I have the MX700 and i have NEVER i repeat NEVER i trepeat NEVER noticed any lag from my mouse playing a FPS. I just moved it accross the screen fast and i didnt lag. This is the best (optical) wireless mouse ever.

#38 OP jerry

jerry

Graphics Card Enthusiast

• 7,009 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 23:37

The pics are just ripped of this article here:
ComputerBase.de
He cut out the watermark of the pics and put it on here.  :x

Shame on you.  :angry:

View Post

uh no. sorry :blush: I got it off a very "cheeky" website. I'll add it to the first post anyway.

#39 MurrayF1

MurrayF1

Neowinian

• 289 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 23:39

OK I have the MX700 and i have NEVER i repeat NEVER i trepeat NEVER noticed any lag from my mouse playing a FPS. I just moved it accross the screen fast and i didnt lag. This is the best (optical) wireless mouse ever.

View Post

Got the same mouse the 1st one broke but logitech shipped me a new on hte same day called at 9am and it was here by 5pm thats good service and i have noticed NO lag whatso ever, maby a milisec when it wakes up from its true sleep mode but the semi sleep respose is compeltley instant

#40 OP jerry

jerry

Graphics Card Enthusiast

• 7,009 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 23:42

View Post

I have used MX700 and I found almost zero lag. I still prefer a corded mouse though.

#41 Boogiman

Boogiman

Neoboogie

• 893 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 23:42

LOL why do people prefer corded versions of mice?

Do we still need to say that THERE IS A STAND TO COMPLETELY RECHARGE THE BATTERY OF THE MX1000 WITHIN TWO HOURS and that FIFTEEN MINUTES ON THE CHARGE IS EQUAL TO ONE DAY OF USE and that A BREAK LASTS ABOUT FIFTEEN MINUTES?

I think their concept is not well understood by people, or maybe people don't know about new technology... but yeah, Logitech includes a stand to recharge the batteries nowadays! WOW!

View Post

It's not that, it's the weight dude. You always have more weight with coreless ones becaus of the battery.

#42 Mx²

Mx²

• 7,122 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 23:44

Cool!

#43 Argote

Argote

Formerly known as ArtOf_War

• 8,987 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Nexus

Posted 14 February 2005 - 23:46

niice, good to see jerry is back to unbiased, correct and interesting news again

#44 Jesse Carlton

Jesse Carlton

Neowinian Senior

• 1,762 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 23:55

I have a just plain cordless ball wheel mouse from logitech, never seen any sort of lag...it looses it's signals occasionally and I need to leave it a few days then try to reconnect it...it's buggy...but lag no.

I'd take a cordless over corded because the cord gets in the way and restricts movement more than anything...lag on a mouse is not an issue

#45 Detroit

Detroit

Professional

• 1,465 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 00:34

Viva the mx500!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!