Enter The Sims

Hey, I am starting this movie called Enter The Sims, Which is a hybrid movie of The Sims/The Sims 2, The problem is I need help, Reply here and get ready to be hired and please tell me which movie position you want.

Missionary...doggie...err uh...

Like:

Director

Producer

Voice Acting?

Sound Mixer

Foley Artist

If your making a movie you should know what you want and through that you should know what positions you need filled :/ doesn't sound like your to serious about this.

Fetal sounds good.

Oh, does this incorporate the Matrix in some weird crossover? Y'know, the whole "Enter the Matrix" game...

Imagine that... Sims and Matrix.

"Guh bah rah tee doh doh, NEO."

"Dah ree tah."

"Yuh too rah fee la ho."

"Woah."

Yes it incorpriates the matrix. All staff member must have The Sims and all it's expansions, and The Sims 2, and The Sims 2 University. Cause The Sims 2 will be the matrix part.

I have all the games...but free?

I demand at LEAST 125$ an hour. I will settle for 100$ because you seem like a cool guy...and I think you'r idea is awesome!

You Can count me in as the Sound Producer! ;)

Hang on... you claim you're going to pay djdigital $100/hr for a fan-made, free movie based on The Sims and Matrix?

Uh, yeah, that's perfectly normal. Nothing to see here, I suppose.

Hang on... you claim you're going to pay djdigital $100/hr for a fan-made, free movie based on The Sims and Matrix?

Uh, yeah, that's perfectly normal. Nothing to see here, I suppose.

585486261[/snapback]

:woot:

Wow I didnt think he would take that offer!

So where do we start? I need more info.