[Release] Mac OS X Tiger

looks good, you should try to incorporate the Spotlight icon somehow; see far right

585506504[/snapback]

That just looks dam sexy, can i get the winamp controls in the taskbar in windows? I've heard about it for samurize but i don't really like that :no:

Edit:\\ For craZySoldier :rolleyes:

post-48339-1108940689_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rickie

Nice work on this skin, however I have a few suggestions:

- Make the seperators transparent or something, don't look so good. (check the pic).

- Same with the white border on the right side of the dropdown button. (check pic)

- Make a brushed taskbar version aswell :)

Other than that, great work (Y)

post-11385-1108940448.jpg

This is a really nice theme. I'm definitely going to download it and give it a try. Really nice job.

Don't listen to trolls like hanxu. Their ignorant comments should be deleted and they should be warned.

Rickie, thats because you installed Flyakites OSX pack, delete his Lucida Grande from your fonts dir and install the one from my themes dir.

Dogan, cannot be fixed, all hail Windows, king of the ****ty gui :p

To stop the theme service, open run, type services.msc and look for "Themes" right click properties, stop and change it not to startup.

There will not be a Brushed taskbar, it's meant to be like Tiger, just the Windows are changed.

i am downloading hoping one day i will be sh1t bored of Royale inspirant special and will change to this for sure.

BTW, to tell u how milk/mac theme's fan i am, i used kOl's Smooth Stripes theme for over a year until i found royale inspirant.

so after all this i see urs theme and totally like it and from past records whoever i hav chosen as nice theme have been the greatest one's for months and months. so u can be really happy as i predict this is a real winner among top-themes.

:D peace.

Edit :- Guys , lets rate this thread. I know it doesnt do anything but looks nice for a good thread with bunch of glowing stars.

That just looks dam sexy, can i get the winamp controls in the taskbar in windows? I've heard about it for samurize but i don't really like that  :no:

Edit:\\ For craZySoldier :rolleyes:

585506563[/snapback]

and what about the virutal memory... mine like 11MB.

damm nice work (Y)

edit: please tell me how you did that thingie with 2pack and the play buttons. if it's a widget or a config...please share it.

Edited by insanekiwi