Neowin IRC

10(158:3010) Closing Link: CoLdFiSon[~hahaha@*.cg.shawcable.net] (K-lined)

-

10(158:3010) 10 Server error: Closing Link: CoLdFiSon[~hahaha@*.cg.shawcable.net] (K-lined)

* is where my ip address should be

I don't know why i am klined from the server could someone please tell me why?

Come visit today if you wish to see the Homer? in it's natural habitat, terrorising people with random objects in iRC.

I'd prefer to have it on a different ircd, one with normal services and some sort of flood protection and stuff, which would help prevent things like a botnet happening again.

Apart from that, you're all stuck with me in there:p:p

Come visit today if you wish to see the Homer™ in it's natural habitat, terrorising people with random objects in iRC.

585571401[/snapback]

Yeah, such as bath tubs :|

2Homer` smacks Rickie about the head with a bathtub before dousing him in petrol, setting him alight, toasting some marshmellows and then using him to heat some water which he then pours over rickie scoulding him and then he throws rickie across a load of ice on which he breaks his arms and legs and dies
:cry:

heh this is horse ****, first i regsiter my nick name and it keeps saying that my pass is incorrect which its damn well not, and now i'm klined from the network this is total bull ****.

heh this is horse ****, first i regsiter my nick name and it keeps saying that my pass is incorrect which its damn well not, and now i'm klined from the network this is total bull ****.

585572387[/snapback]

WTH for? :blink:

i have no idea, i was connected and i went out for a bit and bought a new switch cause my hub was on the fritz and i unplug my hub, and put my switch online and my computer starts to connect to the network and all of a sudden it says that i'm klined like wtf

IRCX r0x0rs.

585572521[/snapback]

Please tell me that was some sort of sick joke? The ircd was released in September of 2001 for crying out loud! :|

Found this kinda funny :laugh:

Neobond couldn't handle the responsibility and had to be deopped 4 times.

BTW: Peergaurdian has Stardock in their block lists... :/