Can I become a news poster please?

if you tell me here why you, over everyone else deserves to be a news poster, then perhaps well appoint you.

Your post should include

how you are inbiased

how you would be regularly available to post news

how you would be able to give something special to neowin

anything else RELEVANT

who knows- its unlikely but possible.

Originally posted by ice-xp

Can I become a news poster please? :)

sure

*grabs ice-xp and a some glue and sticks him to the wall*

your now a poster...i dont know about the news part :p

Considering that you only have 57 posts, I would wait awhile and see how you act on the boards. So far it seems like u make a good contribution. I don't really think it's right to ask about becoming a news poster unless they are asking for them. Send in news as often as you can and jsut give to the community, and maybe one day you'll become a super cool mod like Keldyn. :D

Post count is by no means used to determine a members eligibility however. It is the way you conduct yourselves on the forum, and your contribution that puts you in good stead. But yes, we do get many many members asking us the same questions daily. We have our own methods of recruiting new staff. As has been pointed out, its really not a great idea to publically request this. When we are in need of staff, eligible members will be contacted. Ultimately positions are given based on merit. They are "earned" positions. I hope this clears it up for you guys.

Oh, and i might add, the guys wont even let me post news here. So why should you get to!? lol :p

Thanx

-Keldyn "Super Cool Mod";)