AutoPatcher XP May 2005

Seems to be popular, yesterday our mirror was getting 26.8 requests a second for the download and used just over 1TB in less than 12 hrs, so we've had to put a 10Mbit limit on downloads via HTTP (FTP is currently limited to 80Mbit with 40 download slots).

^ True, we need torrents. Anybody willing to create them?

585669199[/snapback]

Sure.. let me just do that now - I'm just trying to find some tracker software that'll work first, though

Edited by M2Ys4U

Sure.. let me just do that now - I'm just trying to find some tracker software that'll work first, though

585669829[/snapback]

Lite & full torrents up & running

Torrents

Please can some people seed before people start downloading - thanks!!

Edited by M2Ys4U

ok so do i have to allow your port to go thru cuzz i have port 7000 going thru?what would be causing the error with getting the directory info?also i do not know alot about ftp apps just very little.

wutang01:i have never had a problem with ap even when installing the full jan+feb but i always install the full app not the update.maybe something is wrong with your computer,my computer got faster.

wutang01:i have never had a problem with ap even when installing the full jan+feb but i always install the full app not the update.maybe something is wrong with your computer,my computer got faster.

585670278[/snapback]

I Installed "AutoPatcher_XP_Mar2005_Full.exe" ... its the Full version ...

Be careful when installing this ...

After installing this AutoPatcher ... my computer has gone slower, and my Windows Media Player has ADD now.

When I usually minimize mIRC ... it should go to the Systray and no trace on the Tasktray. Nope ... no systray anymore, just tasktry ...

Very very annoying ... how do I uninstall this bloody thing?

585669238[/snapback]

I Installed "AutoPatcher_XP_Mar2005_Full.exe" ... its the Full version ...

585671962[/snapback]

unfortunately theres nothing really we can do.

autopatcher itslef doesnt install anything so cant possibly be a problem

what it contains is a large collection of microsoft updates, and addon programs, any one of whch may have caused a problem somewhere.

then theres the tweaks, i dont think theres anything wrong with them but i cant say for certain that one had a bad effect.

theres so much that could have caused your problem, and so many things that could go wrong, its impossible to say.

All i can say for certain is that yours is the first apparent problem, which makes me believe maybe your system wasnt maintained properly, or it was just not stable and needed formatting.

the only thing that could have caused a problem would be if he installed this on a sp1 machine and selected the windows media connect option,as far as i know that was only availible to sp2 yet it shows for sp1,by the way bub, what items did you install?cuzz i've installed this on sp1 and selcted alot of stuff except windows media connect option and it works great though i won't use sp1 cuzz it's too slow for my taste.

Nope. My system is perfectly fine, running Windows XP Prof SP2 ...

Don't worry about it. I've restored my computer to a previous point, using System Restore ...

Not trusting these AutoAdaptors no more ... *evil stare*

cheeky ****ing buggers. softpedia linked directly to the .exe on my mirror - es 'external link 1'.

bah.

Anyways, you can try the torrents, rebopears.

^ Isn't it listed?

Windows XP SP2 - Critical Updates

KB834707: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer

KB873339: Vulnerability in HyperTerminal could allow code execution

KB873374: Microsoft GDI+ Detection Tool

KB885626: Your computer stops responding when you restart to complete the installation of Windows XP SP2

KB885835: Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel and LSASS could allow elevation of privilege

KB885836: A vulnerability in WordPad could allow code execution

KB886185: Windows Firewall "My Network (subnet) only" scoping

KB890175: Vulnerability in HTML Help could allow code execution

KB890830: Malicious Software Removal Tool

KB867282: Cumulative Security Update for IE for XP Service Pack 2

KB873333: Security Update for Windows XP

KB885250: Security Update for Windows XP

KB886903: Security Update for .NET Framework 1.1 SP1

KB888113: Security Update for Windows XP

KB888302: Security Update for Windows XP

KB890047: Security Update for Windows XP

KB891781: Security Update for Windows XP

BTW, if anyone wants me to make torrents for the other versions, just PM me a link to the files & I'll do it.

^ Isn't it listed?

585675255[/snapback]

The one that's included in the AutoPatcher is circled in red, and the one that's circled in black is the one that's not included in your AutoPatcher.

post-85645-1111896857.jpg

The one that's included in the AutoPatcher is circled in red, and the one that's circled in black is the one that's not included in your AutoPatcher.

585677881[/snapback]

if you check raptors reply you would see that he quoted part of the list of updates included, and 886903 is included.

its just not listed under .net 1.1 or .net 1.1 sp1 in the windows addon section, but in the critical updates section.

perhaps it should be moved? we'll see.

perhaps it should be moved? we'll see

TheBlazingAngel and nw_raptor

I've bin working on the Dutch version of AutoPacther2005 XP SP2, the modules are not yet official. That's the part that nw_raptor will do :D

For the Dutch release I changed the structure of the parents and child modules. Based on security, cumulative, hotfix, general updates and more. Was a hell of job too do :rofl: it's working and tested.

Now I want to do the same for some register tweaks and some powertoys. The question is " does nw_raptor have a program for making the register undo's too?" :blink: I know the Englisch version is working. Need to change and define the settings for the Dutch version...... :p

From the Netherlands I wish all of you a happy Easter :woot:

Pascal

1. Both me and TheBlazingAngel can make official modules :yes:

2. Good to hear you've made a working version!

3. Just send in bulk (unencrypted .reg, .bat or .cmd files) tweak undo's and we'll make them work with the Tweak Undo tool.

Happy Easter :)