Disabled Girl Punched, Forced To Perform sex acts

Witnesses: Disabled Girl Punched In Face, Forced To Perform Sex Acts

POSTED: 2:25 pm EDT April 12, 2005

UPDATED: 10:15 pm EDT April 12, 2005

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A 16-year-old disabled girl was punched and forced to engage in videotaped sexual acts with several boys in a high school auditorium as dozens of students watched, according to witnesses.

Authorities are investigating and no charges have been filed in the alleged attack last month at Mifflin High School. Four boys suspected of involvement were sent home and have not returned to class.

Also, the principal, Regina Crenshaw, was suspended and will be fired for not calling police, school officials said. And three assistant principals were suspended and will be reassigned to other schools.

Crenshaw had no comment Tuesday.

The girl was forced to perform oral sex on at least two boys, according to statements from school officials, obtained by The Columbus Dispatch.

Part of the alleged assault was videotaped by a student who had a camera for a school project.

School officials found the girl bleeding from the mouth. An assistant principal cautioned the girl's father against calling 911 to avoid media attention, the statements said. The girl's father called police.

Her father said the girl is developmentally disabled. A special education teacher said the teen has a severe speech impediment.

http://www.local6.com/news/4372049/detail.html

When I read this...I wanted to just punch my computer. That is the most DISGUSTING THING EVER. I can't ****ing believe some boys would do that and dozens of students just watched it happen.

I would have run right up to them and beat them so badly they would never be recognized again and be treated like mutant freaks for the rest of their lives. I would seriously just wail on people like that. And to think the ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL told the father that maybe he shouldnt call the police because of the MEDIA! Just upon hearing that I would have slugged the principal in the face too!

Taking advantage of disabled kids is the most disgusting thing ever. I want those boys tortured. I mean it. I dont just want jail sentences, I want them gang raped to see what it feels like. Then I want them tied up and beaten, I want them to undergo the full Gestapo treatment in front of each other so that they can see what real pain is like, and THEN jailed for the rest of their lives. Then right before their natural death at an old age, I want the whole procedure done once again till they flatline. People like those high school boys should NEVER be allowed to see sunlight after doing that. :angry:

im with you on that..this is simply disgusting..!! :angry: thos a$$holes need to be beaten up so good -that they would be drinking thier food from a straw for the rest of thier lives.. :angry:

in an auditorium?! no teachers noticed this? it wasn't exactly in a hidden room or something...geez...fire the whole school.

Reading that simply makes me feel sick. I can't imagine that the teachers didn't call the police, what is more important, the well-being of your pupils or 'avoiding media attention'?

Gee.. :(

W............T....................F.......................................

585768260[/snapback]

Yeah, I wasn't with you on media censorship, but this is the kind of stuff where I think somebody should just go medieval on a person for doing something like this. A girl who is developmentally disabled??? That is just beyond sick. I hope those boys get a good sentence. I know they wont get the kind of justice I would prescribe, but I hope they get something fitting the crime.

Yeah, I wasn't with you on media censorship, but this is the kind of stuff where I think somebody should just go medieval on a person for doing something like this. A girl who is developmentally disabled??? That is just beyond sick. I hope those boys get a good sentence. I know they wont get the kind of justice I would prescribe, but I hope they get something fitting the crime.

585768276[/snapback]

Hey, different opinions are what make the world go 'round, but this is WAAYYY beyond the pale... I can't even imagine what the h3ll would be going through someone's head that would make this even remotely okay... was it funny? was it cool? I dunno... as far as I'm concerned, the death penalty is there for a reason folks....

[edit]

Yeah, yeah, before somebody pipes up, I know the death penalty is probably ridiculous for something like this, ( I guess....) but I really don't think there's a prison sh*tty enough for these j@ckoffs.....

Hey, different opinions are what make the world go 'round, but this is WAAYYY beyond the pale... I can't even imagine what the h3ll would be going through someone's head that would make this even remotely okay... was it funny? was it cool? I dunno... as far as I'm concerned, the death penalty is there for a reason folks....

[edit]

Yeah, yeah, before somebody pipes up, I know the death penalty is probably ridiculous for something like this, ( I guess....) but I really don't think there's a prison sh*tty enough for these j@ckoffs.....

585768316[/snapback]

You know what...I was thinking death too, because these kids are seriously just beyond help. At 16, you should know that doing this to a girl is wrong, much more a disabled girl! Those guys would have gone on to rape, etc. I wouldnt mind if they died. Sure it sounds harsh, so just to be on the safe side, how bout we just beat them right before they go in a coma? This story just made me sick to my stomach.

Jesus Christ. Let's just put this planet out of its misery.

585768345[/snapback]

Yeah, I just can't agree with somebody about saying that all they deserve is jailtime. I would like them to die, but come on.

I call BS. There's no chance in hell that's the full truth. There is almost definitely some sort of propaganda going on there. I personally would like to know the whole story.

Yeah, i think you're probably part of the problem, here, not the solution. How many times are you gonna say they should be tortured?

585768363[/snapback]

Alrighty. Whats the solution?

unbelievable..

seriously, you wonder how much you could actually change these kids once they've done something as inhuman as this. i think at some point schools are seriously going to have to undergo drastic reform.. if there's one point that society can intervene on the development of children it's while they're young and in school.

i know in my own school there were some pretty messed up kids and we all knew it, but there was always a clear connection to parents. the kid who liked to fight and beat up random people had a bar-fighter for a dad while the kid who always acted out and degraded kids had a controlling cop for a father.

parents are getting more slack as they feel they are being 'unreasonable' compared to the social norm when punishing their kids. i know it was like this when my brother got busted by my mom for smoking weed.. you can only ground the kid so many times before you realize that all his friends and pretty much 90% of the people in his grade do it & their parents don't care. these are jocks and 'smart kids' too, not just the stereotypical stoner crew.

when it comes down to it, you could be the best parent but if all the other parents are indifferent your kid will either have serious issues from getting ragged on all the time or he's going to have to fit in to a certain degree..

++tangent

Beats me, but my personal concept of justice doesn't include 'Gestapo-style torture' anywhere.

585768392[/snapback]

Then maybe you should introduce us to your personal concept of justice before calling somebody a part of the problem and referring to "the solution" as if you had any idea of what you were referring to.

im with you on that..this is simply disgusting..!! :angry: thos a$$holes need to be beaten up so good -that they would be drinking thier food from a straw for the rest of thier lives.. :angry:

585768252[/snapback]

I agree!

Then maybe you should introduce us to your personal concept of justice before calling somebody a part of the problem and referring to "the solution" as if you had any idea of what you were referring to.

585768400[/snapback]

Because it's totally impossible to know that something is a bad idea without knowing the perfect solution. Yeah, OK.

Because it's totally impossible to know that something is a bad idea without knowing the perfect solution. Yeah, OK.

585768402[/snapback]

Glad you made that conclusion.

Alrighty. Whats the solution?

585768375[/snapback]

Masochism is exactly the issue here. What does murder accomplish? A feeling of revenge is a pretty shallow way to feel satisfaction for the crime committed here. Nor are conventional prisons because they only reenforce the disrespect for human life and the hateful environment that start many of these problems.

The best 'revenge' would be to make these kids realize what the hell they've done and the implications of such a twisted act. Obviously since over a dozen other kids watched they have a fair bit of support in these f**ked up views of respect and life, so they've got to look at what's wrong with these kids and attack the problem on a larger scope.