Disabled Girl Punched, Forced To Perform sex acts

Masochism is exactly the issue here. What does murder accomplish? A feeling of revenge is a pretty shallow way to feel satisfaction for the crime committed here.  Nor are conventional prisons because they only reenforce the disrespect for human life and the hateful environment that start many of these problems.

The best 'revenge' would be to make these kids realize what the hell they've done and the implications of such a twisted act.  Obviously since over a dozen other kids watched they have a fair bit of support in these f**ked up views of respect and life, so they've got to look at what's wrong with these kids and attack the problem on a larger scope.

585768412[/snapback]

I agree with you on some part.

They performed a show for a bunch of people and taped it so they can watch later. Yeah...I'm pretty sure they didnt care too much about somebody ratting on them because most rapists wouldnt be comfortable having their acts witnessed by more than a dozen people in an auditorium. It was the thrill.

A twisted mentality like that deserves no mercy.

Of course we need to educate other kids. We need to show that people need to be defended, we need to show that this behavior is disgusting and we need to show those bystanders that simply put, making a girl, ANY girl do this is morally despicable and will be handled with extreme measures. Do we just say, oh, this is wrong, you'll get some time in jail. I think not. I dont care what anybody says. You can't just educate people by just making the guilty get some jail time. That just makes potential offenders think "I have to be more careful if I do this or I'll go to jail." No sir. When you are dealing with animals, you have to treat them like animals. You can't just put them in jail. That shows society nothing. You have to show that this kind of behavior is beyond jail. It just is.

Will anybody out there with a similarly twisted mind care much if they just get jail? Absolutely not. However, there is no way to make a public example of them either, and truthfully there is no way to stop this kind of behavior. Some people are just always going to be this way, and you have to just end them, right then and there, and in a way that shows that such behavior is so disgusting that is deserves an equally brutal punishment.

It is also all about education. You need to instill as many people as you can with as much education as you can, as well as a healthy view on sex, while still condemning certain behavior that slips through the cracks because really, biologically speaking, some people will never change. Society will never be a utopia.

Man, this whole world needs purging!

As Ben Harper said:

I'm gonna make it a safer place :&:

With my own two hands :&:

And a big red button of doom hidden in my desk :&: :hmmm:

I agree with you on some part.

They performed a show for a bunch of people and taped it so they can watch later. Yeah...I'm pretty sure they didnt care too much about somebody ratting on them because most rapists wouldnt be comfortable having their acts witnessed by more than a dozen people in an auditorium. It was the thrill.

A twisted mentality like that deserves no mercy.

Of course we need to educate other kids. We need to show that people need to be defended, we need to show that this behavior is disgusting and we need to show those bystanders that simply put, making a girl, ANY girl do this is morally despicable and will be handled with extreme measures. Do we just say, oh, this is wrong, you'll get some time in jail. I think not. I dont care what anybody says. You can't just educate people by just making the guilty get some jail time. That just makes potential offenders think "I have to be more careful if I do this or I'll go to jail." No sir. When you are dealing with animals, you have to treat them like animals. You can't just put them in jail. That shows society nothing. You have to show that this kind of behavior is beyond jail. It just is.

Will anybody out there with a similarly twisted mind care much if they just get jail? Absolutely not. However, there is no way to make a public example of them either, and truthfully there is no way to stop this kind of behavior. Some people are just always going to be this way, and you have to just end them, right then and there, and in a way that shows that such behavior is so disgusting that is deserves an equally brutal punishment.

It is also all about education. You need to instill as many people as you can with as much education as you can, as well as a healthy view on sex, while still condemning certain behavior that slips through the cracks because really, biologically speaking, some people will never change. Society will never be a utopia.

585768510[/snapback]

But once you start talking about killing people, doesn't that just reenforce that throwing away lives is normal and that redemption is impossible? Part of the darkness people like this find themselves in is the idea that they are worthless and that there is nothing they can do to change and make amens.

When a person has nothing to lose and perceives no chance of redemption that is when they are capable of the darkest acts. I agree that to an extent people need deterrents to crimes, but killing people to serve as an example to others is quite the 15th century way of dealing with things. Also look at Canada vs. America as per crime rates and how our prisons are basically a joke. Brutal reprocussions breed ignorance about social problems and recycle violence and hatred. Looking around the world do you think the countries with the harshest punishments have the highest respect for life and lowest crime rates? We're talking about a much deeper social problem here, killing people off as a blind deterrent to crime is a barbaric bandage solution to the problems that violent societies face...

.. but I agree with your points on education ;)

Let's-torture-'em response to crime is A+ hilarity.

(1) Torture is BEYOND eye-for-an-eye. That's not justice, it's not even revenge. It's way past that. Hours-long torture is not even pretending to be an appropriate punishment for punching someone in the face and then sexually humiliating them.

(2) If they're really 'animals', it's not going to do anything. Animals aren't particularly brilliant thinkers, you'll recall; they don't always think things through, and they don't really appear to be capable of regret, either. So, your supposed justification for this doesn't even logically work out. It's just an excuse you use to separate your sadism from their sadism.

(3) People can be rehabilitated. To just assume that ANIMALS ARE ANIMALS, THAT'S THAT is a completely moronic way of thinking.

(4) Not sure if this is your intention or just poor wording on your part, but acting like crimes committed against one group of people are worse than the same crimes committed against any other group of people is pretty chauvinistic behaviour. What they did wasn't justified for any person, disabled, young, female, or otherwise.

I can not believe that you're honestly advocating physically torturing high-school kids. That isn't a matter-of-fact 'well it's only logical' response; that's a violent, barbaric, primitive, vindictive response. Way to show 'em who's civilised and who's not.

I wish the media could publish the photos of all the culprits.

:angry:

& to those that claim an eye for an eye is barbaric etc,

If this was your kid, would you be typing the same dung you are

advocating here.

The Girl should have bitten ...HARD. Its difficult to imagine the mentality of the guys who did this, how do people manage to be brought up without even a hint of a conscience?

At least the headmaster got sacked. I hate the "hide our problems, were a nice school really" mentallity.

advocating here.

585768553[/snapback]

Yes.

Now, if the girl had bitten, that might be poetic justice. But other than that.... :p

(PS: The Internet has this crazy thing called word wrap, guys. You don't have to hit Return when you get to the end of the reply box.)

'there's too much poverty'

'WHY DON'T WE JUST BUILD A THEME PARK'

'... how will that end poverty?'

'I SUPPOSE YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA?'

585768413[/snapback]

got a laugh out of me, i shouldn't but hey :p

people like that deserved to get chopped up by a pocketknife in their face :angry:

EDIT

People who try find an excuse for those ppl to plee them free should burn too !

I wish the media could publish the photos of all the culprits.

:angry:

advocating here.

585768553[/snapback]

Dung.. what is this a senior's convention guy? And what would make a parent more likely to advocate killing these kids vs. the average person? Maybe the same blind rage that drives a husband to murder his wife after finding her cheating? Does that make it right?

Emotionally revenge might give families a cheap sense of closure but it will never take back what has been done to the person in question.

man, that is just sick and wrong...and worse that dozens of people WATCHED, and let it go on.

that really was a horrible thing to do! it really is unbelievable that people would actually do it, and let it happen.

Personally I beleive we need to allow mild violence back into our schools. Allow students to police themselves in a manner of speaking. Too often in school now doing the right thing, which in this situation would have been just a group of guys beating the **** out of the other guys doing this, would result in everyone getting in trouble. I think acts of violence where people step in during certain situations, win or lose, should be rewarded in school not punished.

In our society where our own welfare is no longer our own concern too many people find it ok too just sit back and "wait for the proper authorities" and in my opinion we as a society are the proper authorities. Start instilling that into people at a younger age and less crap like this would go on.

Edit: Simple acts of humanism need to be rewarded young, many people have the capability for these acts yet they're just not being tought, rewarded, and nurtured. Courage and the will to do right, much like it's opposite, is contagious and many times it will just take one person to get everyone who feels the same to stand up as well.

Stop treating everyone blanketly in school, allow self policing, reward "doing the right thing, and society will clean itself.

Edited by mAcOdIn

Lav-Chan may be taking a lot of stick for saying that torture is taking things to far, but he has got a point. Dont get me wrong, i think they deserve a harsher punishment than jail, but sometimes its best to go the toned down, lawful route.

E.g. (bit of a tangent i know) Bin Laden would probably be happy to kill any citizen in the western world in any indescribably cruel way. However, If the US army had gone the "eye for an eye" route , killing citizens when they invaded Afganistan and cruelly excecuting any prisoners, that would have increased terrorism in the world as brothers, sisters friends etc would seek revenge, just as people are for this girl. Sometimes to acheive the best way to make things better, criminals dont get what they deserve.

Ie if anyone tortured these schooolkids for what they did, their friends would be as justified torturing you as you were torturing him. Its why gang killings in my city are getting crazy, it just goes back and forth as revenge is got for other acts of revenge

My opinion on this is the same as what I think of any rapist:

Rapists should be disarmed (aka, their penises removed).

It is punishment befitting the crime, and makes repeat offences near impossible.

thats just sick. i did a voluntary job for over a year and worked with diabled people. theyre pretty cool just need alot of care and attention. this is just sick. people should be imprisoned and raped by bubba, a 300lbs neegro with a shaved head.

Here's another article with more details.

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A 16-year-old disabled girl was punched and forced to engage in videotaped sexual acts with several boys in a high school auditorium as dozens of students watched, according to witnesses.

Authorities are investigating and no charges have been filed in the alleged attack last month at Mifflin High School. Four boys suspected of involvement were sent home and have not returned to class.

All 4 boys are known to be IE fanboys who have criticized FireFox repeatedly in a sadistic manner.

Hey, different opinions are what make the world go 'round, but this is WAAYYY beyond the pale... I can't even imagine what the h3ll would be going through someone's head that would make this even remotely okay... was it funny? was it cool? I dunno... as far as I'm concerned, the death penalty is there for a reason folks....

[edit]

Yeah, yeah, before somebody pipes up, I know the death penalty is probably ridiculous for something like this, ( I guess....) but I really don't think there's a prison sh*tty enough for these j@ckoffs.....

585768316[/snapback]

well there's a girl in bali at the moment who was found to have 4.1kg of pot in her luggage, and she's facing the death penalty....i'm 100% certain these people deserve worse.