Pranks - Last Day Of School !

Ok all, last day of school is comming up really soon happy.gif and i want to know if you guys have any good pranks or anything i can do ? was there anything you did ? what would be really funny ? Post some ideas !!!!!!!!!! :shifty:

Infect the netwrok with a virus ;)

stinkbombs

Cherry bombs.

Dead chickens in the girls bathrooms

Eat a lot of beans and.... uhm

The possibilities are endless

Here's a list of things we did last year;

- Put a 45 foot inflatable gorilla in the middle of the playing fields

- Released chickens all over the school

- Water fights

- Barbeque

- A fairly bad attempt at a computer attack

Well thats what i remember anyway.

Get a group of friends and buy 3 pigs.

Paint a number on each of the three pigs. 1, 2, 4. No number 3. Let them loose in the school. They will look for number 3 forever :rofl:

Me and about 10 friends lit up the entire school with stink bombs. The whole day was reeking. Fun times that was.. a couple of them got caught, but then again, they weren't going to be graduating that year anyways, so nothing serious happened. Funny thing is, most of the teachers and kids knew it was me. I passed the security guard one day, and he asked me if I had any stinkbombs for today. :rofl: I wouldn't recommend anything that will keep you from graduating though.

Paint a number on each of the three pigs.  1, 2, 4.  No number 3.  Let them loose in the school.  They will look for number 3 forever :rofl:

585844258[/snapback]

Bahah, that reminds me of a prank we had a couple years ago, when I was a junior. They greased up a pig, and there was rumors they got it drunk.. meh, but they let it loose in the cafeteria. :laugh:

Paint a number on each of the three pigs.  1, 2, 4.  No number 3.  Let them loose in the school.  They will look for number 3 forever :rofl:

585844258[/snapback]

LMAO!!!....HAHAHA.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :p :p :rofl: :rofl:

Bahah, that reminds me of a prank we had a couple years ago, when I was a junior. They greased up a pig, and there was rumors they got it drunk.. meh, but they let it loose in the cafeteria.  :laugh:

585844263[/snapback]

lol

Last year me & my friends got a heap of water bombs & filled them with jelly & threw them at the rest of the school. We also took the number plates off the teachers cars. It's a tradition at our school to put vegemite on the black toilet seats, cling wrap over the toilet bowls & honey/vasalene on the handrails & door handles ...

It's a tradition at our school to put vegemite on the black toilet seats, cling wrap over the toilet bowls & honey/vasalene on the handrails & door handles ...

585846075[/snapback]

AHAHA, that reminds me.

Pour baby oil on a ramp in the hallway (if you have any). Hilarious.

could pour it on the steps, but that would result in many injured people. :rofl:

lol there is too many for me to say... we do them during the year aswell, when me and some friends have free classes we shuffle peoples lockers around and watch them try to find their lockers. or buy a human dummy and dress it up, put a hat on it and pour some red paint over it to look like blood and tie a rope around its neck and hang it from a pretty high place. and for a short time people will think it's real lol

585844258[/snapback]

Best one yet (Y)

Best one yet (Y)

585846141[/snapback]

Most Likely to get you arrested Yet. and this other one the oil on steps where alot of people would and could get seriously injured. oy what a mess :devil:

Throw alka-seltzer all around the Quad, and watch the seagulls eat em and blow up. Trust me they WILL die!

585844269[/snapback]

now why the **** would you wanna kill seagulls just so you could have some of what you call 'fun'? :hmmm:

last year people at my school set up road blocks at the entries and were charging people to enter, put vegimite all over the drink fountains so no one could drink, honey on seats/hand rails and groups of people running around with water guns

a couple of years ago people mixed laxatives in with the sugar in the staff room and let sheep run wild around the school