Sorry!

My last post got locked by the Mod's, and with good reason. I was asking for help with a warez ISO, and I now realize that was dumb of me. Firstly, I should buy the thing, it's worth it. Secondly, I am an extreme n00b to the boards, and it was dumb to come on and ask for help without watching them first, to see what's acceptable and whatnot. Thirdly, I glanced at the rules, but failed to notice the "No help or requests for Warez" part. I just wanted to appologize to the Neowin Community for being so ignorant. For what it's worth, I really do feel bad, and have deleted the only working warez program I had, along with the ones that didn't work so well. Special appology to the Admins for having to lock another post. Sorry!

Don't feel too bad...It more about Neowin coving it's ass more than anything else.

It's not like you're in the company of saints. I'm positive that most of the neowin users/mods have used or are using warez. There may be a small minority of users that don't. The rest most likely lie about it.

Ooooooo, You can have a cookie too, intensityx! Thanks guys, I come from a wonderful land where Message board translates into "Warez Trading Forum", I wasn't quite ready for the concept of an "Anti-Warez-forum", the idea was new to me :) BTW, I'm no power user, but I like getting the most out of my comp. Should I buy Home or Pro? Whats the REAL difference? Remember, I'm poor, but I'll do what I have to for my comp.... Also, is the full worth it? I have 98, I BELEIVE I can clean install with the upgrade, it just needs to check for my 98 CD, no? Or should I blow the EXTRA 100 (I'm still poor, hasn't changed) to get the full? Why?

I lie about using warez ;)

But do I say I use it and don't? Or do I say I don't and then do?

Hmmmm.

Don't worry about being hated...we only recieved 50 or 60 complaints from your thread.

hehehehe

Voodoo- Your welcome, and I'm sorry that you needed to thank me for my appology. Your gratitude wasn't necissary because my appology wouldn't have been necessary if the circumstances had been that I didn't orriginally post in the first place, and furthermore, I'm lost, and don't know what I'm saying. That was fun, sorry.

Don't worry if the mods hate you, we hate them (jks) :p. It's fine man, no worries, everyone makes mistakes, just don't do something that bad again and you'll be fine :p.

It was I, cheekymonkey, who closed the thread. ;)

All members bow down before His Monkeyness lol

Seriously though, thanks your response 'linked'. It's good to see that once in a while I get it right and a member appreciates why I acted. The issue of warez is a thorny one on the web in general, but it is simple on the Neowin Boards... they ain't allowed and I hope you all understand why.

Thanks again fella.

Welcome here you are...hhmmm... and Neowin enjoy you will.

:paranoid: :ponder: :ermm: I dunno... I think I might need to bake another batch of cookies here.... *prays he doesn't get mobbed by people that spend all their money on comps, and can't afford cookies*