Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|James Bond only uses the best, so you might not see him using a Sony smartphone in "Spectre&quo||
|Pray vs Doctor to save your life||
|Wormholes Untangle a Black Hole Paradox||
|How do I convert .FLA to .SWF with actionscript 3 code intact?||
|Windows 10 Technical Preview||
Posted 01 May 2005 - 19:07
Posted 01 May 2005 - 19:15
Posted 03 June 2005 - 21:53
Posted 04 June 2005 - 00:55
Posted 04 June 2005 - 01:39
ok, let's take it slowly.
1. calm down.
2. download replacer: http://www3.telus.net/_/replacer/
3. do a search for uxtheme.dll and delete all instances of that file NOT in the system32 directory.
4. use replacer to replace the default uxtheme.dll with the hacked one.
5. put visual styles in c:\windows\resources\themes. make sure the vs is in a folder with the same name, e.g. xyz.msstyles must be in a folder called "xyz."
6. look in the APPEARANCE tab under the windows and buttons section, NOT in the THEMES tab. themes =/= visual styles. a .theme is just a file that points to msstyles files, settings, icons, etc.
Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:22