Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|Windows 10 on Thinkpad - Intel Drivers||
|Website sums up 50 states, one sentence at a time||
|SpaceX Dragon 2 - testing & updates||
|Formula 1 Silly Season 2015||
|9926 on Surface Pro 3||
Posted 01 May 2005 - 19:07
Posted 01 May 2005 - 19:15
Posted 03 June 2005 - 21:53
Posted 04 June 2005 - 00:55
Posted 04 June 2005 - 01:39
ok, let's take it slowly.
1. calm down.
2. download replacer: http://www3.telus.net/_/replacer/
3. do a search for uxtheme.dll and delete all instances of that file NOT in the system32 directory.
4. use replacer to replace the default uxtheme.dll with the hacked one.
5. put visual styles in c:\windows\resources\themes. make sure the vs is in a folder with the same name, e.g. xyz.msstyles must be in a folder called "xyz."
6. look in the APPEARANCE tab under the windows and buttons section, NOT in the THEMES tab. themes =/= visual styles. a .theme is just a file that points to msstyles files, settings, icons, etc.
Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:22