customized the logon screen!

Hi I'm realising my first LogonUI

here's what I already made but as you can see I have some problems

http://users.skynet.be/fa006944/logon2.jpg

In fact I want to place the Login box more higher so it will no more hide the bmp file background

I also want to change the color of the text cause I really hate that green

Finally I want to move left the "-=[-BTN-]=-Jaadtoly" text cause he cover the Counter Strike text in the bottom of the page

If anyone can help me and tell me what I have to change in the UIFILE script

Tks a lot and please excuse my terrible english level... ;-) It's not my usual language as you can see

This is my first one, Just thought you might like to see it. Also i am working on a web site for everyone to post the Logon Screens. It wil be www.xplogonscreens.com but the domain is still being registered. If you have a screen for me to post on the site you can send it to me at misfit@nc.rr.com or icq me at 34588047.

PS Dont know if this constitutes nudity so i block out her @@. Sorry.

Misfit

I saw on Rigg's website that there's an X box boot screen for XP it's not downloadable for now cause there's a broken link

does anybody know what fiel I have to modify to change my boot screen ?

TKS

i have been playing with this all day trying to make my own custom thingy, and im almost done... but im stuck. can someone please tell me how to do the following:

1. make the annoying blue square around the user name to go away

2. change the graphic on the left to another of my choice (the one that says windows XP and has the colourful logo)

3. make it say "exit game" instead of "turn off pentium 3"

heres a screenshot, so u know what im talking about

never mind, i figured all those out by playing with it some more, but now i have a whole new problem. when i log out, it makes a big blue square in the middle of the screen. can anyone help me with that?

I have seen a lot of people make logon screens where there is just one picture for a background instead of left, right and top, bottom sections. How do you do this? Also, how do you change where the name and box to type in your password is?

I think you guys should all upload your logon screens to http://www.themexp.org/ If we can establish one main site for logonuis and stuff it would make it alot easier.

Also has anyone taken the time to do a thorough tutorial on how to customize the logonui. I mean really thorough, like going line by line with an explaintion? I know this would help some of the n00bs like me :)