Watercolor v4.3

CURRENT BUILD: 4.3

Watercolor v4.3 is finally done, I believe that this skin may be one of if not the most bug free skins for Windows XP :) I have squished all of the bugs people have mentiond (as far as my system can show me anyways)

Changelog:

4.2:

Watercolor 4.2

4.2.3 (slight "fix" for people who wanted a 3 icon height in the system tray when the taskbar is 2 Heights; also fixed a minor vertical taskbar button bug pointed out by Tim, thanks Tim. All Font sizes: Normal, Large and Extra Large are working again in this build.) :

4.3 Fixes some more bugs and I cleaned up some controls again :)

Watercolor 4.3

Changes from v3.1+ Include:

I believe I have fixed 99% if not 100% of the remaining bugs in this theme (hurray!)

The Skin is now almost Half of it's original size, yet it includes a 4th sub style, due to many optimizations of the skin (should also be faster on most systems).

New radiobuttons - no shadow

No more radio or checkbox bugs (hurray!)

Scrollbar bug mentioned before is fixed

Search Pane has proper skin matching colours

There are now .theme files for every colour version (requested)

There are now Normal, Large and Extra Large Font modes, without warping the theme!

Changed the font on the Frame Caption to Tahoma - the original font used in Whistler build 2419.

*You can always change this back to MS Trebuchet in the Properties - Appearance - Advanced - Active Title Bar

New Ergonomic Colour scheme - Lighter duller more "satisfying to look at" blue thanks to dj_night for the idea :)

4.2+ Changes include:

- optimised a bit more by reducing colours in some files, and also by multiple use of bmp's within each colour variation.

- added a feature? where you can now see date, time and day in the systemtray with only 2 heights of the taskbar.

- cleaned up some controls.

- changed a few controls to better match the original watercolor style.

- Many other minor bug fixes and slight changes/improvements

- 4.3 Fixes some more bugs and I cleaned up some controls again :)

And as always Please feel free to leave me any bug reports (I hope there aren't anymore).

For bug reports you can contact me at: kmkkid at hotmail.com. Please don't add me to your msn contact lists; unless I know you I just block everyone (not to be mean, I just hate MSN bothering me all the time)

Thanks for all the help over the past year ( I forget how long) months :) And I hope you all enjoy it :D

Chris

Download:

Watercolor 4.3

I've also attached a copy of Watercolor 2.11, information regarding that vidual style is available here, Download Watercolor Lite 2.11.

:D Now everyone can enjoy Watercolor again, Binary just sent me the latest (and last) version of Watercolor and Watercolor Lite to host, so enjoy ~ Dazzla

post-36-1094400759.jpg

Edited by Dazzla

762 kb!! You've gotta be kidding. I'm not a broadband user :D :D

This is one of those themes that makes me want to fire up my laptop and use XP for a while, especially the new colour scheme.

Oh right I guess I better post one before the trolls come out from under they're bridges :p

*edit* picture moved to first post

Chris

v5.0? :confused: I hope not! :p :D

wow.. I can't believe I live the day to see v4.0 out ;-)

I'll check it out when i get back on my comp (within 2weeks) Thanks binary... ya I agree with dazzla, this new color seems intrresting to test out...

again congrats and kudos on finally releasing this beast ;-) (rumor has it the file has shrunk ahha.. great job again)

man, that ergonomic scheme almost makes me want to re-install XP just to use it

any chance of you porting it to WB, binary?

Originally posted by redrope

Wow really great theme. I have always liked watercolor. It has that classic sense to it. Great work.

Agreed. Great work man, looks awesome. This theme will always be a contender!

the best and most simple theme so far

binary, please, send me the msstyles, I want to edit it for personal use, if thats ok with you, Im asking this because I cant open the msstyles in stylebuilder