Reading post problem.

If I read a multi-page post, the next time I look at the post it starts me at the beginning again or wherever it started me the first time. This could just be the way it works if I don't click Mark Posts as Read, I can accept that. But the same thing happens if I post a reply. You would think that the board would realise that I don't need to re-read the earlier posts again and start me after my reply. What can I do about this?

Originally posted by prasanth <br />

go here<br />

https://www.neowin.net/bboard/showthread.ph...&threadid=28826

<br />

<br />

That would be great except that I am talking about something else. Example: The Milk thread went on for countless pages, if I post a reply and then go to that thread later, I should not see the (seemingly random) earlier posts, I should see at least from where I posted. The First Unread Post button is just as unreliable.<br />

<br />

This happens from the forums and the front page most recent.

Originally posted by silly_walk

That would be great except that I am talking about something else. Example: The Milk thread went on for countless pages, if I post a reply and then go to that thread later, I should not see the (seemingly random) earlier posts, I should see at least from where I posted. The First Unread Post button is just as unreliable.

This happens from the forums and the front page most recent.

I would agree to that too! :(