Man With Bloody Chain Saw, Sword Is Let Into U.S.

if it happened on the 25th, and the bodies were found the 26th, why is it being reported now?

586041432[/snapback]

It was in the Canadian papers last week or something. I considered posting it at the time.

that is absolutely the most bizarre story i've read in like the past week. i understand why they couldn't detain him, but the attitude the border guards were taking didn't seem to take it ver seriously.

The Canadians seem more supid then we do in this situation. Doesn't he have to pass some Canadian border patrol before he even gets to the U.S border patrol. Never been to the canadian border but I know that is how it works on the mexico border. How did he get past the Canadians with blood on his sword?

He doesn't even look real.  He actually looks demon-possessed.  It looks like there's nothing there behind his eyes.

586041133[/snapback]

I agree. :|

Actually, you don't even talk to canadian border patrol when you enter the USA. They're only there to control people entering the country, not leaving it. This is the same for both sides of the border.

he looks like a complete wacko, how the hell do you let someone like that through customs?

586048323[/snapback]

He's not wacko, he just likes the misfits. :D

The Canadians seem more supid then we do in this situation. Doesn't he have to pass some Canadian border patrol before he even gets to the U.S border patrol. Never been to the canadian border but I know that is how it works on the mexico border. How did he get past the Canadians with blood on his sword?

586041855[/snapback]

Canadians are responsible only for people entering our country. Americans are responsible for people entering their country.

Doesn't seem like there was anything they could've legally done at the time

capt.ny11906071829.chain_saw_border_ny119.jpg

:unsure:

586039136[/snapback]

Hmm what a handsome young man , im sure many a gay men in the Jail would wanna BOINK him !!!! BTW his hairstyle is cool too