what!? MOzilla more than IE?

i cannot believe that there is almost eight thousand mozilla users and only three thousand IE ones..........

i remember that this morning, it was only 3*** for mozilla. it's impossible to have increased by so much..................is the site hacked? or somebody cheating.........?

i think someone is cheating somehow cos i'd swear that it was the exact opposite this morning as well and now only an hour ago it was listed as mozilla having only 6000 some votes and now its like 7000, im confused.

TS

ouch! last time i saw Mozilla was only winning by a few hundreds and now this... :confused:

maybe someone is chating maybe not but i got to try Mozilla :ponder:

Well, I guess that's the only way mozilla will ever beat I.E.

We'll let the mozheads keep on pretending, while the rest of us keep on using I.E. ;)

Originally posted by intensityx

Well, I guess that's the only way mozilla will ever beat I.E.

We'll let the mozheads keep on pretending, while the rest of us keep on using I.E. ;)

LOL!!

i like your avatar and sig!!!!!!! its damn cool....!!!!!!!.........what font is that?

where can i get it?

> i think someone is cheating

> is the site hacked? or somebody cheating.........?

Cheating is what it is. There are, and have been, several posts at a mozilla based forum (including mozilla.org newsgroups) telling people to about the poll at neowin and to go vote. Examples being:

Mozillazine Forum Posts

Mozilla Newsgroup Posts

I guess this makes them feel better... :/

Pay no attention to the poll results.

TitanIII

Originally posted by BroChaos

hehe, i already started this thread a while ago :p

really? i must have missed it.........i just saw that post and its unbelievable how much votes mozilla got.......so i started a thread.......

Originally posted by TitanIII

> i think someone is cheating

> is the site hacked? or somebody cheating.........?

Cheating is what it is. There are, and have been, several posts at a mozilla based forum (including mozilla.org newsgroups) telling people to about the poll at neowin and to go vote. Examples being:

Mozillazine Forum Posts

Mozilla Newsgroup Posts

I guess this makes them feel better... :/

Pay no attention to the poll results.

TitanIII

guess it's kinda explained but still i think it's to much votes:paranoid:

Originally posted by iomayho

LOL!!

i like your avatar and sig!!!!!!! its damn cool....!!!!!!!.........what font is that?

where can i get it?

Thanks man....The font is called Danube. You can find it at Acid Fonts

Originally posted by Dclanz

Come to think of it...why isn't there a Netscrape option so grampa could vote?:rolleyes:

LOL!!!:D

i'll admit i use moz and i will say that it is good, but if its gonna win this kinda poll i wish it would win fairly.

i agree.....!!!

i think most people in neowin still uses IE.......

If it wasn't for Mozilla, there probably never would have been an Internet Explorer, or the internet as it is today for that matter.

I use IE but as far as I'm conserned, Netscape has always been a better browser, well back in the day when Netscape was Netscape, lol.

Only Newbies would think IE is the best, since they obviously haven't been around to try Netscape back when it first came out.

And have you all tried IE 1, 2, 3 and 4? Probably not, and those browsers were absolutely useless, while Netscape had already been around way befor IE was ever even thought of, and Netscape rocked, up until the original team got sick of AOL and left, lol.

Originally posted by Dclanz

Come to think of it...why isn't there a Netscrape option so grampa could vote?:rolleyes:

heheheh yup used it once a few years ago but even back then i ended up going back to IE! i guess now it's almost dead

/me wonders why *sarcasm*

Originally posted by net-cruizer

If it wasn't for Mozilla, there probably never would have been an Internet Explorer, or the internet as it is today for that matter.

I use IE but as far as I'm conserned, Netscape has always been a better browser, well back in the day when Netscape was Netscape, lol.

Only Newbies would think IE is the best, since they obviously haven't been around to try Netscape back when it first came out.

And have you all tried IE 1, 2, 3 and 4? Probably not, and those browsers were absolutely useless, while Netscape had already been around way befor IE was ever even thought of, and Netscape rocked, up until the original team got sick of AOL and left, lol.

i'm tried ie 2 , 3, 4 , 5, and 6 and i have to admit that ie 2 and 3 was terrible, but from the start of 4, ie became much better and IMO, it surpasses netscape.....

Originally posted by iomayho

i'm tried ie 2 , 3, 4 , 5, and 6 and i have to admit that ie 2 and 3 was terrible, but from the start of 4, ie became much better and IMO, it surpasses netscape.....

Yeah, I used IE from ver. 4 and from there I always used IE. Now if IE would get a d/l manager, pop-up stopper, and tabbed interface we would be alright, now wouldn't we? :)

Originally posted by codyg11

Yeah, I used IE from ver. 4 and from there I always used IE. Now if IE would get a d/l manager, pop-up stopper, and tabbed interface we would be alright, now wouldn't we? :)

YEP, that's all ie needs to become perfect........!!

Yeah Netscape used to rock back in the days of 4. something but now.....it's just pretty. Pretty useless that is.:sleeping:

i used to use ie ALL the time, but now i just want all traces of ie removed since mozilla rarely ever crashes compared to ie, since ie crashes non stop (with atleast one frozen window), and the tab feature is handy as hell...

i probably wont switch back to IE

Originally posted by net-cruizer

Aol went down with netscape, and ms improved ie...

Its as simple as that :)

Originally posted by SyS_Reactor

Aol went down with netscape, and ms improved ie...

Its as simple as that :)

Yeah. That is pretty much the story here.

It seems that whatever software AOL/TW gets a hold of goes down the tubes. An exception is Winamp, though I wonder how much longer it can withstand the powerful grip of AOL/TW??? Muhahahahaha!!!! :D :D :D