what!? MOzilla more than IE?

It's a shame, that the poll is being rigged, because some people care this much. :ermm:

Guys DOES THIS MATTER???

I know I don't have much life either, but I won't do this crap, It's not like I will get paid or anything by doing stuff like this.

It seriously DON'T matter JACK! If you wasted your time rigging a poll like this, you need HELP!

Originally posted by freeza

when you have to go to other message boards and get your friends to come over here and back you up....that is really pathetic..and whoever did that seriously needs a life...its a poll for people of this site or people who find this site while surfing...i mean come on now its not for you to go tell all your friends to purposely vote for another browser just so one could lose...thats being a sore loser and it is very ridiculous not to mention petty and moronic

Damn straight.

Posting in forums to get people to vote for a specific browser is like a politician bribing half the US on election to get them voting him. So both ain't cheating then?

Bah, some people can be ignorant...

Originally posted by hurting101

It's changed now, but rigged again! Burger King is almost beating Macdonalds! I mean, what's up with that? :D

Don't want to start a debate, nor do I want to get off the subject, but IMO BK has better burgers than MC. :)

Originally posted by hurting101

It's changed now, but rigged again! Burger King is almost beating Macdonalds! I mean, what's up with that? :D

LOL! :D :p

Cheat or no cheat on the poll, I care not. I vote for Mozilla because I'm using it right now. In fact its all I used for the last year and I have no problems rendering 99.9% of the sites out there. Moz is an awesome browser. It doesn't have any security problems every week. Any site that doesn't render properly isn't worth visiting anyways. The only reason I've had to use IE for was to get the windows updates since MS won't let it work with other browsers.

I've seen it in other threads and I saw it in this thread. People saying how Netscape invented browsing or something close to that. Maybe most of you are too young to remember, but originally, there was a browser called Mosaic. Netscape became popular and Mosiac kinda dissapeared. So Netscape is selling (yes, selling) a whole bunch of browsers at $50 a pop. Then Microsoft has the idea that this might be something vital in future computer desktops. So they start developing a version on their own, also sold, but for less money. Netscape *****es, but not too loudly, since they are still the king, and the better browser. Well, you know the rest. IE became a free part of Windows and surpased Netscape with it's features and speed. Netscape tried to hold on to it's "selling a browser" concept, but had to give in and offer it for free.

So thanks to IE, you have a better browser today, and it's free.

IT'S A FSCKING WEB BROWSER!!! WHO CARES? "My browser renders better than your browser does, nyah nyah". You sound like a bunch of idiots! Know what? I use both IE -and- Moz, and it really doesn't make much difference which one I'm using. I don't typically notice any difference with anything! "Yeah, but Moz renders tables right, and it's more better 'n stuff, and next week, when RC1.2 Alpha 12 Epsilon 3.14 is released, it'll finally ship with the virual girl plugin, so I can quit jerking off to my Britney Spears avatar and have real VR sex, *snort snort*" If you like IE, then fscking use it. If you like Moz, then fscking use it. But I'm tired of this geek version of the Chevy vs. Ford hillbilly debate. Get over it, get a life, and move on.

Originally posted by azazel-

IT'S A FSCKING WEB BROWSER!!! WHO CARES? "My browser renders better than your browser does, nyah nyah". You sound like a bunch of idiots! Know what? I use both IE -and- Moz, and it really doesn't make much difference which one I'm using. I don't typically notice any difference with anything! "Yeah, but Moz renders tables right, and it's more better 'n stuff, and next week, when RC1.2 Alpha 12 Epsilon 3.14 is released, it'll finally ship with the virual girl plugin, so I can quit jerking off to my Britney Spears avatar and have real VR sex, *snort snort*" If you like IE, then fscking use it. If you like Moz, then fscking use it. But I'm tired of this geek version of the Chevy vs. Ford hillbilly debate. Get over it, get a life, and move on.

rofl :p :x

Originally posted by iomayho

what!? KFC is losing..............i have to call up my buddies to come and vote for KFC!!!!!!!!!^^:D

LOL! :D