AutoPatcher Translation Packs

icon13.gifNew: AP Packing v2.1.2

- ap_packing.zip v2.1.2, contains autopatcher.nsi v3.7.2

Script changes:

1) fixed a slight bug in the uninstaller where it wouldnt remove the startmenu entries

translators, again, you can directly copy and paste translated text to the new version, or even copy and paste the new uninstall section and version number accross to v3.7.0 or v3.7.1

apr 2006 trans packs available

in file: kb889673_xp_enu.amc is small bug

[install With Backups]

"Module:\WindowsXP-KB889673-x86-PLK.exe" /quiet /norestart here must be: /o

[install Without Backups]

"Module:\WindowsXP-KB889673-x86-PLK.exe" /quiet /norestart here must be: /o /n

^ aw crap, is that just for translated releases?

edit, no it isnt, thats over an hours uploading wasted, damn :(

xp apr 2006 transpack and changelog v2 released to resolve the bug reported by Marcin.Riki

@dkdk_it, because its replaced by KB912452

Edited by TheBlazingAngel

icon13.gifNew: AP Packing v2.1.3

- ap_packing.zip v2.1.3, contains autopatcher.nsi v3.7.3

Script changes:

1) fixed a slight bug in the installer where it installs startmenu entries for all users even if it should only be doing so for the current user

again, translators can copy and paste translated text to this new version

Only another question... My WindowsUpdate report a noncritical update:

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Language Pack: x86 (KB829019)

I don't find it on MS download!!!

xp apr 2006 transpack and changelog v2 released to resolve the bug reported by Marcin.Riki

@dkdk_it, because its replaced by KB912452

Blaze I can't remove this update in Italian release becouse my WindowsUpdate report an upgrade (v2) for it on 2006/04/11.

From WindowsUpdate:

Aggiornamento della protezione per Windows Media Player 10 per Windows XP (KB911565)

Data ultima pubblicazione: 11/4/2006

Dimensioni download: 2.4 MB

is it possible to have him/it with the translation in Italian? thanks ;)

Italian release almost ready!

Italian: Soltanto qualche ora e avrai la release italiana!

• 3 weeks later...

Ragazzi scusate.. ma ? possibile che debba registrarmi per poter testare una benedetta versione di autopatcher in italiano?

Sono mesi che aspetto un link.. nonostante tutti parlino di averlo e di scambiarlo nessuno ha mai postato un link, e nemmeno messo una email per la richiesta!

Ma cavolo, eppure per le altre lingue c'? tutto su rapidshare.. c'? gente che ha voglia di proporlo a tutti.

Vabb? ormai mi sono registrato e ho postato uno stupido post, posso richiedere una versione testabile x fav? O devo mandare PM?

Sorry for italian, it's a request to have a link to download the italian version.

Saluti

Ragazzi scusate.. ma ? possibile che debba registrarmi per poter testare una benedetta versione di autopatcher in italiano?

Sono mesi che aspetto un link.. nonostante tutti parlino di averlo e di scambiarlo nessuno ha mai postato un link, e nemmeno messo una email per la richiesta!

Ma cavolo, eppure per le altre lingue c'? tutto su rapidshare.. c'? gente che ha voglia di proporlo a tutti.

Vabb? ormai mi sono registrato e ho postato uno stupido post, posso richiedere una versione testabile x fav? O devo mandare PM?

Sorry for italian, it's a request to have a link to download the italian version.

Saluti

All Italian users can download the latest April release (Full and Lite) from official topic in this forum:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=453272

I make Autopatcher 2000 polish, and i see bug in Detection i 3 files:

kb912812_IE6SP1_enu.amc

must be:

RegistryKey=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\HotFix\KB912812-IE6SP1-20060322.182418

kb911567_2K_enu.amc

must be:

RegistryKey=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\HotFix\KB911567-OE6SP1-20060316.165634

kb911562_2K_plk.amc

RegistryKey=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Updates\DataAccess\MDAC28\SP1\KB911562

RegistryData=Type

RegistryValue=Update

please check this

• 2 weeks later...

Hello im preparing a new relase for the Turkish Windows Operating Systems.

it will be ready soon but a few questions

in Autopatcher 5.1 can i see the special characters like ş,?,?,ğ,?, related to Turkish culture?

how can i make these seem correctly_?

^ no, you must use ap5.1, ap6.x is still in beta (has been for a while, no idea when it will be done because raptor does the programming)

ok im in the stage of %50 of my project but the re-configured modules are seeming in red text and unoffical flag extension with them even though they are critical updates

shoul i send the whola package to be encripted by AutoPatcher team?

^ once your done you need to send it to a team member for checking and encryption. id prefer it if you didnt send it to me, ive got enough on my plate already with the english releases, greek & italian translations, and the pdms project. try raptor or gandolas.

HI, i do not frecuent from a long time ago neowin, and now i still see that anyone did not done a spanish AP, so im trying to do one for the whole community, i already translated 1034.lng (correctly, it had some mistakes), but then, from the tutorials posted in the first page (how to..), i do not understand what to do next :( . any help will be much appreciated :) .

PD: the AP im trying to do is for Windows XP SP2 Spanish Pro Corp