Battlefield 2 cd key?!?

hey i just bought bf 2 the dvd version and i cannot find the cd key, can someone help me out here? is it not there or am i just blind?!?1 :angry:

ok nm i found it... stupid thing tells me to look on the back of the cd case in a white box... but hello there is no cd case.

its on the back of the instruction manual.....

Same thing happened with me. I was looking all over for the cd key when I found out it was at the back of the manual.

Haha yea I had that problem yesterday. Two of my friends and I couldn't find it until 15 minutes after when somebody checked at the back of the manual then they found it. I was so cocky saying it could never ever be in manuals. I was wrong :(

dL

Went through the same thing :angry:

I had the DVD edition also, but I don't think there's a CD case for the CD version either. All the ones I saw were in a DVD style case, whether CD or DVD.

Why also did they have it require a 'company name'. Whatever incompetent jerk did the installer should be fired.

Hah yeaaah I freaked out the day I bought the game. I thought they messed something up. I pretty much took everything in that DVD box apart till I realized I should scan through the manual, and tada, there it was. *sigh*

• 3 weeks later...

i got UT 2003 cd edition and looked for the kay coudlent find it till i took out the cd it was stuck under the cd

does anyone know where u can get a NO dvd crack for battlefield 2 1.02 or a fixed image that would be a big help it has to be 1.02 cos i updated battlefield 2

I had the DVD edition also, but I don't think there's a CD case for the CD version either. All the ones I saw were in a DVD style case, whether CD or DVD.

wat u mean DVD style u mean all the games u boght are in a cd case (cd music) this is 21st cetray alll games and dvds are in dvd cases now. or do u mean it says "PC DVD ROM" in top left hand corner

same type of thing happend to me when i got home i tossed all the crap out of the case and into the trash...5minutes later i find my self searching like crazy for my key, reading through the whole manual and finally finding it on the back :blush:

yea took me awhile to find it also

hey i just bought bf 2 the dvd version and i cannot find the cd key, can someone help me out here? is it not there or am i just blind?!?1 :angry:

586111049[/snapback]

it personally took me no time to find it, but I did think it was on the inside cover of the manual.

and did anyone else get the scratch city case for the game? who was smoking crack when they thought it would be cool to stack all the CD's in one pile.

I have the DVD edition, and I got a DVD case AND my cd key is in the top left corner of the left hand inside of the case...

So NYER! :p :laugh:

lmao 25,000 views, 2 pages of replys...wow

Everyone thought they were going to get a free cd-key for their warez'ed version... goes to show how many ppl bought the game J/K :happy:

if u want a diff cd key use a key gen i use it for wen me an mates have lan paty and play over net with diff codes but only 1 copy of the game and all i need now is a No DVD key for 1.02 version of BF2