Halloween and Lime Themes are Final. (I Hope)

I really like the halloween theme, but I don't wanna download the rar file... I just want the theme. I have no use for an installer to be included.

will someone be kind enough to send me the theme after it is extracted?

thanks!

Looks great, ive been waiting for a halloween theme. I love the good colors and start button shape. Only 2 suggestions. 1. Change the little arrow by All Programs in the start menu. The black behind the arrow doesnt fit too well. And #2, take out the pink around the hidden icons arrow. I think its supposed to be transparent. I could try to do this if i had paintshop or something. Not talking bad on the theme though, i love it and Im gonna use it for a while.

--Crowa X

Yeah I found out about the Hidden Icon Arrows. A friend told me. I have that disabled so I didnt see it. Ive tried fixing it but no matter what I do it f0x0rs. So I have to use the original Luna one. Which is blue. It dosent look the best but when you disable it it loox nice. Ill have the themes. in zips soon. Sorry if you dont like it that way. =P.

Here are the THeme with out the installer. I Had the themes in the Installer Becasue I had wallpapers to install. To make sure they ended up in the Right place. And its a lot easier for People that dont know how to install them. =P.

http://home.dal.net/jazzphone/Halloween-Themev2.zip

http://home.dal.net/jazzphone/Lime-Theme.zip

Yes this is a New version of my Halloween theme. The Arrow is Fixed in the start menu and the Hidden Program's Arrow is fixed. They are the defualt Luna versions. So The arrow is Blue. I hope to fix this soon.

New Features in Version 2 of my Halloween theme.

- New Task Tray to match the Start button. Looks slick now. :)

Excellent Halloween theme. I generally get all festive around major holidays with color schemes, and for the past few days I had been running on the "Pumpkin" style of the Windows Classic theme, but I'm going to run this Halloween theme until Wednesday. Thanks again :)

Great theme!!

I have noticed a couple of problems. The "sytems tasks" is still blue when you go at least two levels deep into my computer. Also the "hide inactive icons" is blue as well. See my screenshot below.

Otherwise, killer work.

It'd be rad if you could modify the theme so that the show hidden icons button (which is currently blue) was changed to a jack-o-lantern or a pumpkin..

I've included one to get you started just as an example =)

Keep up the good work!

Hey Jazzy

im guessin this is jazzphone from an irc network (name not provided by me) in the room #betas, hey man, wassup, do u remember me, and how is ur server going, havent really gotten around to logging on there in a while, well hope to tlk to u soon, great job on the themes, and plz visit my site and tell me what u think (fnarfy@home.com)

Fnarfy Ofcourse i remember You. What kind of Person would I be if i didnt. You need to come a DALNet and Say hi. Or i need to come to Wolfpac. One of the Other. Heh. =P Nice to see ya ago.

Jazzphone

oh, I've seen it messed up when make taskbar at bottom. and when use vertical bars it real works. see my tray pic here, this may be caused by different transparency settings between horizontal and vertical bars.

First of all, great themes. Loved the Halloween. A couple things I noticed, though, was that the selections were still blue. Also, the animation when you minimized and maximized windows had a blue title bar to it. I think a step that is being forgotten is changing some of the colors in the "Appearance" tab under "Display Properties" (through the "Advanced" button). I changed some of the highlights to orange, the tooltips to orange and black and even the Active and Inactive Titel Bars (even though it makes no apparent change in Luna style, it affects the min/maximize animation). Now the only blue I have to live with is the Hide Icons arrow!:p (I hope someone figures that one out)

Discalimer: I haven't reshacked any msstyle files and maybe you can do it from there. Also, I've changed some things in the theme like background and icons but the theme is still Jazzyphone's. Just don't want any confusion there... ;)

LoL Its OK Guys. You can do anything to the .theme or .msstyles files to ur likein. It dont matter. Just DONT SELL THEM. Hehehe. I Know TGT will By Themes. =P. So Have fun wit it. :). Im fixin up the Halloween theme to make a Thanks Giving One. And Ill have to remake one for the Christmas. Thanks for the nice comments.