• Pepsi
    • Coke

Both I guess ...

DIET coke

Regular Pepsi

Vanilla Coke

Cherry Diet Coke or Cherry Pepsi ...

I'm so confused .......... :cross:

Always liked Pepsi better. Coke is just too syrupy. Tried the Pepsi challenge 6 time already and have always been able to tell the difference. ;) :)

Originally posted by zivan56

I dont drink any carbonated drinks, with the exception of Fanta once or twice a year when I got to europe :)

europe? you know they sell it in the states now too? if you live in BC..im sure it would be cheaper on gas to drive south of the border for some fanta;)

its where i get my weekly supply:D

Coca cola ofcourse! it has a better taste than pepsi..imo and alot of times pepsi sells because of it's ads....pepsi and b.s. go hand in hand :p

Originally posted by kintamanate

europe? you know they sell it in the states now too? if you live in BC..im sure it would be cheaper on gas to drive south of the border for some fanta;)

its where i get my weekly supply:D

Yea, but I hardly drink it anyways, and plus I don't like going to the US. The European bottles give the Fanta a better taste ;)

Well this will sound crazy, but the sister of my girlfriend went to U.S.A (Remember I am from Spain ;) ) I told her, bring me please:

1 - Coke U.S.A

2 - Pepsi U.S.A

3 - Malboro

So after 3 weeks, she comes back, and she brought me all :)

And then I made the test, that I always talked with a friend.

I am Coke Lover, I drunk a lot of coke in a day, now not more :( Health problems ;)

You can laught, you can say I am crazy, you can say whatever :) Could be that day my mouth was not normal.

Well for me, Coke is better in Europe than in U.S.A, and Pepsi is better in U.S.A than in Europe. I hate Pepsi, but when I tested the U.S.A one, I thought wow this is real good :)

The Marlboro in U.S.A sux.

That?s all, I don?t say U.S.A is ****, remember this.

Originally posted by Vinh

I like coke better, dont know why but i hear pepsi has less sugar but it taste like there is more sugar. :alien:

Yeah... coke for me too... Who ever say Pepsi has less sugar has got to be kidding... Most drinks that is made by Pepsi are all extremely extremely sweet! That's why I drink Coke instead. Coke has a bit of sour taste. To test which has more sugar, try pour it on the glass and then let all the gas out... wait till there's no more gas that phys... (I hope you understand what I mean...) then taste both of them...

In my opinion, most Coke drinks are a bit sour mix with just right amount of sweetness... Pepsi's too sweet for me...