What would you rather drink?

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather drink?

• Water
    • Beer
    • Tea
    • Soda
    • Other (Please specify in post. Thank You)

Depends on the situation

If i'm just looking for a drink then it'd be soda, or if I'm having lunch then tea, or if I'm out with friends then it'd be a beer

Water is the best! I was received an email that there what is called "water theraphy". By doing that, drinking lots of water everyday whatever the illness or diseases can be healed and it can help the person to combat the diseases. All sorts of bacteria or similar can be neutralized by drinking water everyday.

I have tried this myself, I drink 3 glasses of water every morning and the usual cold that I have is now gone. Water is your best bet...try it ;)

Originally posted by altezza

Water is the best! I was received an email that there what is called "water theraphy". By doing that, drinking lots of water everyday whatever the illness or diseases can be healed and it can help the person to combat the diseases. All sorts of bacteria or similar can be neutralized by drinking water everyday.

I have tried this myself, I drink 3 glasses of water every morning and the usual cold that I have is now gone. Water is your best bet...try it ;)

Soda is mostly water anyway, so whats the differance?

mostly soda, but i do also like to drink ice water, iced tea, and fruit juices. ice water or iced tea is especially best during hot days.

Mountain Dew or various types of juice, normally. Sometimes tea, if I'm in that sorta mood.

Otherwise...

Captain Morgan w/ Coke, Skyy Vodka w/ orange juice, Jagermeister, Jack Daniels w/ Coke (if I run out of rum), or one or two Heinekens. I don't really care for beer that much. Heineken is the exception.

Originally posted by Silvorgold

hmm pepazie, coke, n probably 7-11 pepzi slurpee..those are 1337 :D

You probably won't think their 1337 ten or twenty years from now.