[PS2] Help in God Of War!

Hey guys! Im a bit stuck in God of War! Im in the Rings of Pandora, and there is a giant pool in which I must dive in order to reach a shaft. However, I don't know how to dive....I googled it, and came up with a guy who said I need the Breathe Underwater power :s I don't have that (or at least I don't think I do), and can't find it on any FAQ. Help lease?

Hey guys! Im a bit stuck in God of War! Im in the Rings of Pandora, and there is a giant pool in which I must dive in order to reach a shaft. However, I don't know how to dive....I googled it, and came up with a guy who said I need the Breathe Underwater power :s I don't have that (or at least I don't think I do), and can't find it on any FAQ. Help lease?

586185300[/snapback]

square is dive. you cant dive unless you get the breathe underwater. if you dont have it yet this mean you do not need to into the pool yet.

Thanks! I beat the game today! The ending totally rocked :D That bit had me stuck (hehe, never would've though: I had to jump on that crazy wheel to reach the stairs :rofl:). Anyways, thanks for that.