Can I eat this day old pizza?

Yeh, I am forever eating out of date food, nothing wrong with me, ever made a sandwich with mouldy bread & not realised till half eaten it? :p

586202463[/snapback]

Lol yep many times. Back on topic yes its fine I have eaten really old pizza before and didnt get sick at all :)

:x

Where abouts in Sheffield?

586202499[/snapback]

At Catcliffe near the airport on the outskirts of Sheffield.

-------------------

Eating out of date food is a good test for your immune system & fitness imo ;)

dude are you kidding!?

I only eat pizza when its 1 day old, hell ive eaten 5 day old pizza even, just flick the ants off it and youre sweet.

You will die a horrific death.

Did I mention you will DIE?

586202565[/snapback]

lmfao... thats only if you're not in college. you are in college, arent you? highschool? if so, then yes. if you're out of college then taking one bite will instantly turn you into a frog and you need to find a chick to kiss you to turn back to a real person.

just dont get any anti-freeze on it.

Yep. I promise.

Long as theres no bugs on it.

( i like it when the red water comes out )  :rofl:

586202435[/snapback]

Salad fingers represent!

I love day old pizza!!!

I know this guy who puts his pizza in little baggies and then in the fridge not even ten minutes after he is full. He is so paranoid about germs, he won't even walk barefoot inside his own home. :no: Not that I am saying there is anything wrong with it. It is simply opposite of what I do.

I would get to a poison control center right away if I were you. Even then, I don't think you'll make it. I'm sorry to say you'll probably be dead in a few hours. Eating day old pizza is suicide. Why do you think the keep pizza away from people on suicide watch? :no:

In case you can't tell, I'm kidding. Day old pizza is great. Just microwave it

any you think the pizza's you order or buy are ALWAYS fresh ? :Dd

586205994[/snapback]

I know that the pizzas I order are fresh because I always ask for non-standard combinations :p

The ingredients used are a different matter :D

BTW I can't believe that people are putting old pizza in the micro :x surely that just makes it warm and squishy if you're going to bother heating it up you've gotta use the oven for old pizza, nice an crispy then.

for some reason this jsut reminds me of when people say, i have an old computer lying around...so i will respond with

install linux on it and use it as a server