router login help

i get this message when i try to login to the site and portforward anyone can help me out here

error '8002801c'

Error accessing the OLE registry.

/iisHelp/common/500-100.asp, line 17

• 3 weeks later...
i get this message when i try to login to the site and portforward anyone can help me out here

error '8002801c'

Error accessing the OLE registry.

/iisHelp/common/500-100.asp, line 17

586209962[/snapback]

can someone help me out with this problem i need to portforward or if there is another way can someone let me know

Router manufacturer?  Model number?  Browser?  need those kinds of details to offer assistance

586294613[/snapback]

linksys befsr41 v2,browser firefox

I would suggest the following. There should be a reset switch on the back of the unit. Press and hold for 30 seconds, then while still holding it, remove the power cable. Wait an additional 30-45 seconds, and then plug the power cable back in, still holding the reset button. Hold for another 20 seconds or so, and release. This should have done a factory reset on the unit. See if that resolves your issue

I would suggest the following.  There should be a reset switch on the back of the unit.  Press and hold for 30 seconds, then while still holding it, remove the power cable.  Wait an additional 30-45 seconds, and then plug the power cable back in, still holding the reset button.  Hold for another 20 seconds or so, and release.  This should have done a factory reset on the unit.  See if that resolves your issue

586294681[/snapback]

thanks it worked u save me alot of problems