Neowin Metal Club

Yeah, I love Chimaira.

I'm really looking forward to go to USA next year to see their Chimaira Christmas 12. :D

I've seen them once and really like them. Can't wait to see them again. They put on a great show even if it was side stage at Mayhem Festival.

Few Songs I like.. prolly posted somewhere else either in this thread or forum.. but ohwell

Avenged Sevenfold -> God Hates us

Avenged Sevenfold -> Danger line

Stone Sour -> Orchids

Stone Sour -> Tumult

Five Finger Deathpunch -> The Bleeding

Flaw -> Whole

I've seen them once and really like them. Can't wait to see them again. They put on a great show even if it was side stage at Mayhem Festival.

Yeah, I got the Coming Alive DVD few months ago from their webstore. It's amazing!

Also, I love this thread because I never fail to find a few new bands reading this thread. Keep it up guys!

(Y)

The Man's been keeping me down for a month. :/

I feel your pain bro... same here.

Who? lol

(Y)

Sepultura rules. Case closed.

/Soulfly's not bad either...

Sepultura rules until Arise, after that the band became sooooo weird with all those multi-cultural influences and stuff.

I heard the latest Soufly's album, it's not bad, but the riffs are very repetitive.

What do you guys think about Cavalera Conspiracy?

Anyone check out Ghost? I bought their album the other day, and I can't seem to get enough of these guys. Very 70's influenced, with a lot of Sabbath.. but they are awesome. Let me know what you think bruNo. ;)

Tbh, never heard about this band. Good song btw.

Very nice mate. :D

Dude, they're addictive. I've been listening non-stop for a few days now.

Is this the bruNo/behemoth thread? For FSM sakes, people, post some songs!

Yeah, just found their album on Amazon. Gotta buy it. :D

I came to work this morning listening to the Powerslave album... one of the best Maiden's album imo.

It drove me crazy when they played this song on the Somewhere Back in Time tour here in Sao Paulo in 2008.

Love'em.