Photo

Neowin Metal Club

2103 replies to this topic

#2101 Brendeth

Brendeth

Neowinian

• 334 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 13:38

I've been on a huge prog kick lately so I needed to get back into some metal, currently re-listening to the best dual vocalist bands.
THALL

The forefathers of modern tech.

Fellsilent - The band that split to form two of the UK's finest - TesseracT and Monuments.

#2102 Turk.

Turk.

Neowinian

• 527 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:55

#2103 Jason S.

Jason S.

Neowinian Senior

• 11,882 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 17:55

One of my favourite bands right now, the contrast of his clean and screaming vocals... top notch vocalist!

Good stuff. Reminds me a bit of AILD. Will listen to more.

And these guys, it's hard to listen to them without wanting to jump around and break everything around you... in a good way :p!

Funny. 10 years ago i would have been all about this band. Hard riffs, ADD metal, 'inspiring' lyrics. "we're young and going to take on the world!" :)

#2104 The Dingus Diddler

The Dingus Diddler

Sir Derpy McHerperton III

• 1,902 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1020

Posted 18 April 2014 - 19:16

Good stuff. Reminds me a bit of AILD. Will listen to more.

Funny. 10 years ago i would have been all about this band. Hard riffs, ADD metal, 'inspiring' lyrics. "we're young and going to take on the world!" :)

Yeah they do have an AILD vibe! Their actually from Portugal, really impressed with the vocalists English, it's so easy to understand!

For Today have a song called Fatherless which I just can't find on YouTube but it's on Spotify if you use it, it's a far better song because it hits so hard, it's obviously written from personal experiences and it's just... wow!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!