MSN Messenger 7.5 Beta

thenay click your msn beta Link on my participations page and then youll get taken to a new page and it has a "Downloads" link on the left.

586240480[/snapback]

I see it now, thanks :)

This site seems likes its in beta, its not that organized at all.. lol

i am in beta program but when i try to add my invite id i get this:

Error: The system has encountered an unexpected error. We apologize for the inconvenience. An alert has been sent to the site administrators and the issue will be addressed as quickly as possible.

Yeah, the site needs much more organization, but it's a good start.

My thoughts : Still bloated (just a little more than MSN Messenger 7.0 x_x), still some bugs remaining, needs reorganization in some things. Hope it will be fixed in the final (except for the bloat, this is never going to be fixed :p) It's more like a 7.1 release actually IMO.

Yeah honestly do they need this many ads? I mean who actually clicks on them anyways? I've got it downloaded but I'm already on my way to removing them. lol.

[Edit] Anyone who adds me to MSN to ask for the new MSN will be banned and deleted from my list.

Edited by Lexcyn

i see microsoft is using a server install this time huh. not bad, i finally get to use a BETA MSN, i never get invited to these, but finally did :D

Yeah honestly do they need this many ads? I mean who actually clicks on them anyways? I've got it downloaded but I'm already on my way to removing them. lol.

586240554[/snapback]

PM me with the msnmgr.exe if you were able to patch it lol

instruction is fine too

send a link please,it isn't hard just a few typing

586240574[/snapback]

i dont think its that easy, i think everyone is getting it from the windows downloader, only way it will get leaked if someone uploads it onto an ftp or something.

just keep visiting your "sites" :ninja: every hour or so and it will appear