MSN Messenger 7.5 Beta

which patch is better? the a-patch or the mess patch?

586254916[/snapback]

the mess patch i've just tryed both if you want maxim effect use the apatch to get rid of the banner ads as the mess patch dont seem to shift them but has nearly 60+ features in total for patching msn 7.5.0160 and 7.5.0162

Whoa, guess I was just redownloading .0160... just put .0162 in and the new wizard works like a charm! MY AUDIO CHAT IS NOW FIXED!!!

TY microsoft! :happy:

*sigh* everything was going so well then :o cant connect :( anyone else had this same prob ???

msnfailedlogon.jpg

If so how you sort it i've tryed all i can think ( and no nothing wrong firewall wise )

EDIT: :o :o no matter fixed it :laugh: rebooted and it seems to work again :D ( think i better get a coffee sorry bout the post if i would remove it i could )

Edited by kissy

I used to get that error. Then I found out it wa sbecause of admuncher. If you have admuncher installed, try adding msn messenger to the exceptions list.

586254777[/snapback]

ah i have got admuncher installed also.. i'll try your suggestion

Edit: worked like a charm.. cheers mate

hahaha thats good though ;) i got to watch some t.v from some ones capture card over msn last night  :laugh:

586253255[/snapback]

That is also cool when that happens, I just don't want to have to go though the audio/video tuning wizard each and every single time I want to do webcam.

Are you getting it offically if not pm me with ur msn addy and i'll send you the rapidshare link for 162 ( this is for $niper only anyone else that pm's wont get answered )

586254744[/snapback]

Thanks for trying but I'm getting it officially. I managed to get it to work at the late hours of midnight when the servers were not getting pounded to death. In the mean time I also managed to report a bug and a glitch.

im on msn 7.5, not that different really. its got a little voice clip feature which is quite good, and i think webcam quality is better.

Still to know:

Do they block .exe's :angry:

Does transfer rates only seem to go at 15kb/s with most...

why does it lag.. :p

im on msn 7.5, not that different really. its got a little voice clip feature which is quite good, and i think webcam quality is better.

Still to know:

Do they block .exe's  :angry:

Does transfer rates only seem to go at 15kb/s with most...

why does it lag..  :p

586258544[/snapback]

.exe's are still blocked but if you need to send one just change the file name to .ex and have the person reciving it change it back to .exe

I'm sick of cleaning this thread out because of people not knowing how to read. I've given two verbal warnings in here already, yet there are still people requesting and offering this build.

closed

WHAT PART OF DO NOT REQUEST LINKS TO THE BETA DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET? WHAT PART OF DO NOT HINT TO WERE TO GET IT DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET?

Damn seriously. I'm sick of people doing that crap. You people have done got the main discussion closed because of it. Reported.