Windows Vista Beta 1

it will not release today! it's really 3rd august!: see this screenshot:

586279028[/snapback]

Veeeeeeeeeery funny... :rolleyes:

my connect Longhorn beta 1 account say "pending" wtf???? :blink:

586278842[/snapback]

Same here, it's not out yet. You will receive another e-mail from Connect when it's your time.

They have 100,000 Testers and it's going to be released in batch of 15,000 - so you may not be in the first batch. Check back later. :cry:

Connect.microsoft.com has just gone down.

replaced with "HTTP://connect.microsoft.com

is currently down for maintenance."

Could this be it coming or MS taking it offline as all the testers are hammering it to see if Vista is coming?

586279049[/snapback]

Its microsoft saying "Hahaha, NEVER TRUST ROUMERS"

well think about it logically.... the press releace didnt go live on the site till about 2pm english time, which is something like 8am on ms campus, so i wouldnt think much will happen before then.

It will probably be released to testers around 3pm PST (Redmond Time) and that is 1am Tommorow GMT Time :) And with connect, it could be to do with Beta 1 or they could be doing a code update to fix all the nasty bugs.

It will probably be released to testers around 3pm PST (Redmond Time) and that is 1am Tommorow GMT Time:))

586279067[/snapback]

Oh man.

Just to confirm, as somone said 'will it come today'. Does he mean leak today? *Fingers Crossed*

So basically its been moved from aug 3rd to today? is that right?

586279071[/snapback]

It was never moved the site said "by august 3rd" not "on august 3rd" :)

OMG the suspense is killing me. Hurry up MS!

586279091[/snapback]

I bet it does come out tonight (it's 8:20pm here on Wed night).. I have to go and catch a plane from Melbourne to London in the next 3 hours and will be away from my computers for the next two weeks! :crazy:

I bet it does come out tonight (it's 8:20pm here on Wed night).. I have to go and catch a plane from Melbourne to London in the next 3 hours and will be away from my computers for the next two weeks!  :crazy:

586279097[/snapback]

:pinch: that has to suck :(

I bet it does come out tonight (it's 8:20pm here on Wed night).. I have to go and catch a plane from Melbourne to London in the next 3 hours and will be away from my computers for the next two weeks!  :crazy:

586279097[/snapback]

OooOOooooo Sucks to be you right now :pinch: