Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1

Anyone requesting links to download or sharing links for download will have their posts removed and their warning levels raised. This is not a public beta, so only authorized testers may legally download this.

- bangbang023

I heard that IE7 beta is out

Edited by bangbang023

I heard that IE7 beta is out, But where can you get it? :blush:

586281093[/snapback]

If you're a registered beta tester, you'll know where to get it. Otherwise you'll just have to wait for a public beta to come out.

People actually still use Kazza? wow :huh:

586281241[/snapback]

of course people do. A few million people at any given time.

Not nescessarily using Kazaa itself, but the network anyways.

Edited by Simon

Don't be a dumb@ss, of course people do. A few million people at any given time.

Not nescessarily using Kazaa itself, but the network anyways.

586281257[/snapback]

Wow, do you have some sort of personal connection to Kazza? Just because I haven't used it for years because of the rampant crap that floats around on it doesn't mean you need to call names

Tsk tsk, kids these days :no:

When Internet Explorer 7 Beta is released it WILL be a public beta. I am sure when the download link is available it will be posted. :yes:

When Internet Explorer 7 Beta is released it WILL be a public beta. I am sure when the download link is available it will be posted.  :yes:

586281769[/snapback]

Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1 is available now in two versions: a standalone version for Windows XP Service Pack 2, and an enhanced version that is built into Beta 1 of Microsoft Windows Vista?formerly Windows code-named ?Longhorn??to take advantage of new features of the Windows Vista platform.

To learn more about Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1 download the technical overview.

To learn more about the new way Internet Explorer 7 protects you against fraudulent websites and data theft, download the new Anti-phishing white paper.

If you are a Web or software developer and want to test Internet Explorer 7 you can access it via your MSDN subscription,ion, or if you don?t have an MSDN subscription you can join MSDN now.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/ie7/default.mspx

I can't believe this, it has been reported for months that IE7 would be a public beta.  :angry:

586281796[/snapback]

That's what I have been hearing for months also. I don't understand why it's just available to MSDN subscribers. As a professional site developer I think it would be really handy to have to be able to test all of the functions and layout of my site.

Does it mean I have to be subscribed (pay) in order to use their IE7 beta?

I'm a web developer, I'd like to know as soon as possible if my sites look OK with their new browser... and I have to pay for it?

Boy they gotta be kidding me... This should have been a public beta, that way web developers could have anticipated their work much sooner... but anyway, guess we'll have to wait for a leak or otherwise rush when they release another beta...

:(

I can't believe this, it has been reported for months that IE7 would be a public beta.  :angry:

586281796[/snapback]

I was sure it was going to public or at least been able to sign up to it.

Sigh :(

They deny so many testers and then when problems come out after release they go hyper with fixes for months. If they let testers who had proved before that they knew what they were doing and providing valuable feedback have a go early on they might not have to do so much after its released. I'm totally put off by MS now days.

:cry: I wanted to try it with the sites Im setting up for the next few months