Spanish Police don't mess around

O-W-N-E-D-!-1-1-!-!

nothing more i can say about that... that isn't the right way to deal with people like this, but whatever, what has to be done, needs to be done :p

definite power-ownage.

totally deserved.

yeah, when we were in Spain (for a class trip :p), we saw Police patrolling the median in what I believe must have been a financial district, carrying submachine-guns, that was 5 years ago though....

he got what was coming to him. how can you take hostages, ask for a getaway vehicle and actually expect the police to just let you get away... especially the mexican police.

he got what was coming to him. how can you take hostages, ask for a getaway vehicle and actually expect the police to just let you get away... especially the mexican police.

586308147[/snapback]

Spanish Police: "Alicante, Spain". I'm not going to say 'big difference' for fear of offending someone, but there is definitely a difference.....

That video was awesome. I with all hostage ends up like this.

old old old...

ppl are always posting old ass ****, getting kinda annoying.

586311524[/snapback]

I think you need to start posting new stuff. :pinch:

NICE! If that happened in the US, we would have seen protests for days and the officers would have been fired probably. Oh well, that is how you are supposed to handle people like that!

Anyone know if the national police did that or was it la guardia civil? I'm too lazy to look at the video again to see...

If thats what it takes to stop scum like this then fair enough. Bit of stern policing is needed from time to time.

If the crook was smart, and if the police hadn't seen his face yet, he would've posed as one of the hostages and ordered one of the real hostages to ride off on the motorcycle.