Thongs not what they were

Monday, August 1, 2005

By TIM SPANTON

THE thong market is facing rear-ly tough times ? after G-string sales dropped by a FIFTH in a year.

Even celebrity fans are turning against the skimpy undies after deciding they are no longer trendy.

Model Jodie Marsh, 26, who owns more than 500 thongs, says: ?Showing them off is a bit old now.

I?d much rather show big knickers.?

For years only strippers, Brazilian dancers and club boss Peter Stringfellow wore thongs openly.

That all changed in 1997 when a Gucci model wore one on the catwalk.

Within six years, one in every three pairs of women?s knickers sold in Britain was a thong.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005350232,00.html

post-118329-1122859471.jpg

Hate to see them go, love to see them leave :shifty:

586304951[/snapback]

:laugh:

This is a sad day. The thong is what makes tight jeans on a hot girl look so good.

:yes:

lol, thats odd news... but i still love thongs, and i would make my girlfriend wear them for sure, "trends" dont effect me, i like what i like.. i dont go with the flow.

Guess I'm showing my age, but when I was growing up, these are what thongs were:

flip-flops-mint-size-5.jpg

586305131[/snapback]

Well, some women are skinny enough to wear them as undergarment thongs....lower back support and chaffing.

Monday, August 1, 2005

By TIM SPANTON

THE thong market is facing rear-ly tough times ? after G-string sales dropped by a FIFTH in a year.

Even celebrity fans are turning against the skimpy undies after deciding they are no longer trendy.

Model Jodie Marsh, 26, who owns more than 500 thongs, says: ?Showing them off is a bit old now.

I?d much rather show big knickers.?

For years only strippers, Brazilian dancers and club boss Peter Stringfellow wore thongs openly.

That all changed in 1997 when a Gucci model wore one on the catwalk.

Within six years, one in every three pairs of women?s knickers sold in Britain was a thong.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005350232,00.html

586304918[/snapback]

it says angel on the middle gir's tattoo. thoght i like to ment:)n that :)

lol that won't go out of trendy,my GF wears them,and i love it

<:) />lol :)

586304987[/snapback]

for real? your girlfriend is a flatbed too? :pinch:: :pinch: J/K

tragic :( thongs should never go out of style for those women that have the ass to do them justice. never was a fan of the g-string/butt-floss style on the middle girl, but a big fan of the style to either left or right of her.