Thongs not what they were

As a guy who has worked for an underwear company before (ahhh, the days of middle-aged women demanding to know why we don't offer thongs in size 11...*fidget*), I just wanna throw it out there that, due to the tail bone, the back strap of a thong shouldn't come in direct contact with the anus. Ever, regardless of whether the thong is in the female or male style.

Just sayin'. So if your girl's thong ever has poo marks on it, that was a helluva fart.

*cough*

As a guy who has worked for an underwear company before (ahhh, the days of middle-aged women demanding to know why we don't offer thongs in size 11...*fidget*), I just wanna throw it out there that, due to the tail bone, the back strap of a thong shouldn't come in direct contact with the anus. Ever, regardless of whether the thong is in the female or male style.

Just sayin'. So if your girl's thong ever has poo marks on it, that was a helluva fart.

*cough*

586305466[/snapback]

grossy :whistle:

Hmmm, I never heard of it as being a trend. I just figured some girls feel more comfortable wearing them.

Girls I know that wear em, all say they'd rather have a tiny bit of material stuck in the crack of their @ss than a whole bunch, lol.

Has nothing to do with being sexy, it's about comfort.

Man! That has to be uncomfortable though!!  :laugh:

586305517[/snapback]

lol, I guess ya missed my last post. Girls find them more comfortable, becuz there's less material. They say that it's barely noticable that they're even wearing anything at all, that's how much more comfortable they are. At least that's what girls have told me.

One of my girlfriends bought me a mens novelty thong, and I actually loved it.

I normally don't wear underwear, not for many many many years before that, cuz I find underwear to uncomfortable and hot, but the thong was very comfortable to me. Hardly could tell it was even on. I don't wear them though, was just the one I got. I'd still rather wear none at all, lol. Even lots of girls I know don't wear underwear either.

lol, I guess ya missed my last post. Girls find them more comfortable, becuz there's less material. They say that it's barely noticable that they're even wearing anything at all, that's how much more comfortable they are. At least that's what girls have told me.

One of my girlfriends bought me a mens novelty thong, and I actually loved it.

I normally don't wear underwear, not for many many many years before that, cuz I find underwear to uncomfortable and hot, but the thong was very comfortable to me. Hardly could tell it was even on. I don't wear them though, was just the one I got. I'd still rather wear none at all, lol. Even lots of girls I know don't wear underwear either.

586305547[/snapback]

Ya, thongs can feel a little strange at first, but after just a few times wearing them, you don't even consciously feel the strap anymore. And as far as look goes, on guys, they just look like a jock in the front. For girls, they look like string bikini's in the front. For people who just plain don't like the feel of full back coverage, a thong is ideal when commando isn't something you're into. And for guys, a great way to get support with a partial naked feel.

/thinks 2(x)ist makes the best thong ever

//wants to try C-IN2 cuz it's supposedly the same designer from 2(x)ist

///has been on fark too much today

I like them too.

But...when every girl around including overweight girls or 10-12 year olds wear them, the illusion of sexuality is gone.

I haven't seen much of a decline in thong usage. Besides, a lot of girls find them comfortable (that blows my mind) and they also have to wear them under certain shorts/skirts/pants so there's no panty lines. Form and function! That's a beautiful thing.

I haven't seen much of a decline in thong usage.  Besides, a lot of girls find them comfortable (that blows my mind) and they also have to wear them under certain shorts/skirts/pants so there's no panty lines.  Form and function!  That's a beautiful thing.

586314495[/snapback]

Yes, they are comfortable if you get the right size. You don't spend all day removing 'wedgies'. You can still get vpl with them though, going comando is the only definate cure for that.

Yes, they are comfortable if you get the right size. You don't spend all day removing 'wedgies'. You can still get vpl with them though, going comando is the only definate cure for that.

586315861[/snapback]

Well that's fine too. I'll take "going commando" over granny panties any day of the week. :rofl:

I like them too.

But...when every girl around including overweight girls or 10-12 year olds wear them, the illusion of sexuality is gone.

586314456[/snapback]

+1, loads of chavettes wear them now, and when chavs pick up a trend it has to go, i think it the chavs' only use, to pick up trends so normal people can move on to new trends. the thong is so out of fashion now, and has to go.

586315861[/snapback]

Jockey actually sells a No Panty-line Promise thong in a few different styles. Effectiveness? No idea. But they sure sell. Buy one for your lady as a V-Day/anniv gift some time. :cool: If she's skeptical, tell her Oprah endorses them. For actually knowing something about Oprah, she'll either think you're sensitive to women, or gay. Don't worry--either one will turn her on.