Space Shuttle Discovery

Just wondering whos going to watch the return of Discovery and landing to Florida tonight. They start coverage on FOX News at 3AM, and the shuttle should land at about 4:45AM EST. Whos watching, I know I am.

Edited by Daviesbad04

they started coverage on FOX at 3am or they will start coverage at 3am?...your post makes it sound like Fox is dedicating over 24 hours of broadcasting to this event :blink:

anyways, i might, but probably not....i'm sure that i'll see plenty of footage of it all over the news the next day :rolleyes:

hope that will not going to explode again in the air :laugh:

586341761[/snapback]

You are sick.... and you need a mother very very badly....

I know I'm watching. I just hope NASA gets everything figured out, because I'd hate for this to the last shuttle mission.

Ugh... I may try and wake up early to watch it. I'm such an aerospace geek, I swear... :p

The last shuttle mission, well, it broke apart on my birthday. That was a crappy birthday, seeing as how much I am into this sort of thing.

I hope they come back safely, and I hope it's one of the last few times we have to use this orbiter. I wouldn't fly on a plane with technology that old or one that was made in that time period, let alone go into space on one. Yeah, it's updated in some parts, but still... we need something new.

Someone need to invent internet time so we all have a idea of when stuff is happening lol

whens this in the uk?

586341760[/snapback]

Like 9am

Can someone record it for me with Camtasia Studio?? I'll be on the road at that time. Just MSN me at ninjamunky@gmail.com if you need the setup. Please :D

Edit: And even if you aren't up to see it live, you can always check back later in the day, they have highlights, they'll probably have that on there. I'll find the highlights video schedule for whoever volunteers :) Cheers.