What do you like about NeoWin that keeps you coming?

the community... the way everyone helps out for the benefit of everyone together. and also how they get news posted very well with lots of info.

i agree w/ lx qu33n here. the community is really what keeps me coming back to the site. as well as the excellent job done by the mods. they should get the most credit here for keeping this community the best on the 'net. :)

Great Community. Lots of people that are nice and helpful... then the news posters... always doing a great job and posting good topics. And then the admins and mods for making neowin great, and mantaining it too :)

I agree with codyg11 and lx qu33n, the friendly community is what keeps me coming back every day! I'm always interested in what other people have to say. It's also awesome to see how everyone helps eachother out.

What's not to like????? This has got to be one of the coolest sites around! I learn something everyday here and sometimes I can get the latest world news (which I LIKE) and Neowin is just a REALLY great place to be. I look at Neowin before doing anything else when I turn the beastie on.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

anita

I have to agree with whats been said already

The forums, where you can help on issues from people around the world quickly and the wealth of knowledge that people have

The speed at which the news is updated so that you're never 'out of the loop', and the users and mods on the boards that keep things interesting

Long live Neowin :D :D :D

Originally posted by aem4162

What's not to like????? This has got to be one of the coolest sites around! I learn something everyday here and sometimes I can get the latest world news (which I LIKE) and Neowin is just a REALLY great place to be. I look at Neowin before doing anything else when I turn the beastie on.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

anita

Yeah, that is what keeps me comming back, neowin is a great site :)

ditto to all of the above.

neowin is an all round good site. everything i need to find out about computers is here. i used to go to about three different sites to get news, and then support and then downloads etc..

neowin has all of that

I like it because there are people who do not flame you for saying something stupid by accident, unlike www.theclack.tk where they flame your arse off for doing such. Furthermore, this forum has the livelihood that I expect from forums and allows me to express my opinion.

It's not what I like about Neowin, it's that Neobond and Redmak still have me and a few other mods chained to this workstation...watching, typing...and Redmak won't put down that rifle...

help...

Actually Neowin is part of my parol regulations...the board felt it would be good for me to interact with others while not actually having contact with another person...something about public safety or such nonsense....

Originally posted by Anormal

The great people? The atmosphere? The news? What?

bordem, pure bordem, is what brings me back, that an my name on the front page occasionly :D

Originally posted by lx qu33n

the community... the way everyone helps out for the benefit of everyone together. and also how they get news posted very well with lots of info.

ditto... never found a site like this it's just incredible!

Originally posted by deadzombie

It's not what I like about Neowin, it's that Neobond and Redmak still have me and a few other mods chained to this workstation...watching, typing...and Redmak won't put down that rifle...

help...

LMAO hehehe

What do you like about NeoWin that keeps you coming?

The money ofcourse :cheeky: