What are you playing?

On 29/03/2022 at 05:13, david said:

Fun game. Heard there is a new one coming out soon!

You can farm Amber at clashing rocks by revisiting and chopping down trees easily if you need more quickly?

• 1 month later...

Now that Her Story hit game pass I fired it up and breezed through it in around an hour or so.  I like the concept even if it's basic.  Hope the next game from the dev has some more layers to it.

• Like 1

Just recently completed Eluydin Chronicles Rising (100% achievements).

Loved the prequel and looking forward to main game.

Halo Infinite Multiplayer - Intermittently - Quick Play Matches

Sonic Origins, Walking Dead Definitive Edition and other basics that I can replay.

No good game to play, now that I even finished Rift Apart, the game that I originally completely ignored

• 5 weeks later...
On 18/05/2022 at 20:15, SnoopZ said:

Still playing Elden Ring on PS5.

Finally got the Platinum after 386hrs, it is the hardest game I've had the pleasure of playing.

Now I'm off to Elden Ring rehab...... 

Working my way through Sniper Elite 5 with a side of Vampire Survivors.   I also drop into Halo Infinite MP from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

Still playing Pokemon Go, got to level 49 of 50 now!

Pretty crazy to think I've played the game for 6 years, I've never played any traditional PC / Console game for anyway near that length of time.

Great way to get to know people in your local area though and get some additional exercise too.

On 06/07/2022 at 19:26, SnoopZ said:

That's Guardians of the Galaxy PS5 platinumed.

Hoping to get into Returnal but i hear it's daunting.

Hmz Returnal is very strange and having to rely on save scumming via the cloud is a PITA but the game has potential for me.

Anyone have any tips advice if they have played it?

On 06/07/2022 at 14:26, SnoopZ said:

That's Guardians of the Galaxy PS5 platinumed.

Hoping to get into Returnal but i hear it's daunting.

I got stuck at the round arena fight with flying something.. and could never get back in the game.

Had. Alot of fun before I got stuck. I will have to restart again I think from scratch in a while because coming back to a difficult fight after a long break playing the game is even more difficult then pushing through the game in short time.

I was so mad when I got stuck. I had no patience to stick with the fight either..

That is why Elden Ring also been underplayed by me to come back one day.

Currenty did a run of Tomb Raider trilogy and it was great.

Now playing Uncharted Legacy of thieves.

Then I am going to do God of War but I will likely wait to just before the sequel is out so I can play both.

Honestly - uncharted and tomb raider and horizon series have been the most rewarding action games. 

Horizon wins for sheer amount of fighting styles and types of weapons (compared to lack of those in uncharged.) But uncharged wins with story and cinematics I guess... 

image.png.4bd9a272902071706756c13afe49031a.png

And tomb raider is basically a blend of both - some combat variety but not too much and also more open world - but no too much

Ok I could not wait for GoW sequel to play the original...

Damn, just like horizon - I did not give it fair chance when I first tried to play it expecting same experience that GoW3 game me and been disappointed.

But now after having, Tomb Raider and Uncharged all finished and exhausted....

I started playing it this weekend.

Damn. It is very good!

I am playing o ps5 because I bought it for Ps5 long before it was available on PC.

Otherwise I would probably play on PC to get that damn aiming done faster with a mouse instead of controller.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/07/2022 at 23:35, E.Worm Jimmy said:

Same here. Good so far.

Yes I'm enjoying it, was concerned it may trigger motion sickness but it's fine so far with motion blur disabled.

On 20/07/2022 at 18:55, SnoopZ said:

Yes I'm enjoying it, was concerned it may trigger motion sickness but it's fine so far with motion blur disabled.

I disable motion blur on all games. It is a game, not a movie.

A bunch of other effects come from cinema too, but as much as I love the story games, they are still games.

I don't need effect that come from camera deficiencies 

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2022 at 19:00, SnoopZ said:

Platinumed Stray today on PS5, really enjoyed it.

I never play for awards - for example I did not bother finding the last music sheet and I don't care.

But this walking simulator game was fun.

It had style. It is always a must for walking sims but something about cats and robots that works so well.

Really struggling to find a new single player adventure to play on PS5 what I did not play yet....

I have read all the top lists for any adventure (including narrative adventure with minimal gameplay other then occasional choice)  and I think I am done.

Best of ps5 so far are God Of War, Horizon and Tomb Raider series with Uncharted been all time favorite.

Damn, I just scrolled a list of all games for sale on ps5 and there is nothing I wanted to buy.  I think I will pack it until God of War 2.... 

Playing games I don't want to play is not a hobby I need or want.

There are a few games I am waiting for that I expect to be great for me but they are all in future.  Now I wasted more time scrolling the PS store today then i spend gaming this weekend 

Or I might replay mortal Kombat games again. My childhood love for this game game me an ability to quickly learn and adapt - and beating the game always bring me satisfaction.   I do wish I was as proficient at something a bit more useful that can translate in real life though.

*cough* I really have the urge to re-watch Earth Worm Jim and replay the games as well at the moment...

• Haha 1

On 01/08/2022 at 00:34, E.Worm Jimmy said:

I never play for awards - for example I did not bother finding the last music sheet and I don't care.

But this walking simulator game was fun.

It had style. It is always a must for walking sims but something about cats and robots that works so well.

Really struggling to find a new single player adventure to play on PS5 what I did not play yet....

I have read all the top lists for any adventure (including narrative adventure with minimal gameplay other then occasional choice)  and I think I am done.

Best of ps5 so far are God Of War, Horizon and Tomb Raider series with Uncharted been all time favorite.

Damn, I just scrolled a list of all games for sale on ps5 and there is nothing I wanted to buy.  I think I will pack it until God of War 2.... 

Playing games I don't want to play is not a hobby I need or want.

There are a few games I am waiting for that I expect to be great for me but they are all in future.  Now I wasted more time scrolling the PS store today then i spend gaming this weekend 

Or I might replay mortal Kombat games again. My childhood love for this game game me an ability to quickly learn and adapt - and beating the game always bring me satisfaction.   I do wish I was as proficient at something a bit more useful that can translate in real life though.

Have you played Guardians of the Galaxy as that's on PSN Extra with many other top games?

Plenty of games on their I want to try, think I need to finish Deliver us the Moon but this makes me a little motion sick.

I have no time, haven't played in over a week and even then it was vampire survivors.