video games gaming console pc

1535 replies to this topic

#1531 earthworm jimmy

earthworm jimmy

ooh yeah, that's right!

• 10,612 posts
  • Phone: android

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:23

I preferred Asylum and City to what I've played of Origins so far. City was Asylum on a larger scale. 

Origins is more of the same but has this detective element to it where you re-create a crime scene to get clues which I'm not a fan of. Other than that it has a lot of the side bits that can in the first two games. 

ok, so i am definately skipping the origins.   i liked the stealth and the confinement in the asylum, that did not work in the city for me.  i got bored too quickly.

re-creating crime scene sounds tedious.   if i want that, i will play the latest sherlock holmes game (which i did by the way, and it is awesome)

i hope knight will be perfect though...  not sure why i expect that, but a man can dream.

#1532 dipsylalapo

dipsylalapo

Neowinian Senior

• 1,735 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:32

ok, so i am definately skipping the origins.   i liked the stealth and the confinement in the asylum, that did not work in the city for me.  i got bored too quickly.

re-creating crime scene sounds tedious.   if i want that, i will play the latest sherlock holmes game (which i did by the way, and it is awesome)

i hope knight will be perfect though...  not sure why i expect that, but a man can dream.

Don't forget that the Asylum, City and Knight were developed by Rocksteady and Origins was by WB. That explains some of the differences.

#1533 vetRadishTM

RadishTM

Neowinian

• 25,424 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 13:22

Rotating between Ori and the Blind Forest, Project CARS and Teslagrad.

#1534 Kvally

Kvally

Neowin Veteran

• 6,301 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5S

Posted 13 May 2015 - 13:38

Project Cars is my focus right now. There is a lot of time and effort needed in that game, and it is worth it.

#1535 +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

• 37,284 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 13:39

Everything feels crappy after playing Bloodborne, so I keep going back to it lol. Waiting for The Witcher 3.

#1536 chaosinfected

chaosinfected

Catgirl

• 6,043 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 14:53

Did some Black Flag and Unity but AC is so meh

Everything feels crappy after playing Bloodborne, so I keep going back to it lol. Waiting for The Witcher 3.

Everything feels crappy in general...tempted to find other ways to spend my moneys.