Fugitive couple captured

Why?

Why do they even try?

Is it Love? Is it friendship?

I don't think so, I just think they are just Stupid.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/11/courthous...ting/index.html

I mean, why?

Why is this white woman so into this black man?

No racism intended!

But I mean, was he actually a good husband, good lover?

Was he a talented fella? Anything good about him, to do this kind of rescue for him?

That's what the news aren't telling us, but I am kinda curious why?

More than Stupidity, right?

Probably will made into a movie...

Is this a new rage this year? Courthouse shootouts. This is the third in a short time IIRC.

Maybe they can share a cell on death row now.

Jeez.

Why is this white woman so into this black man?

No racism intended!

586360061[/snapback]

... Then why did you bring up their races? What does that have to do with anything?

Because, that is telling the full story, not just a part of it. If I say "Why this women into this men"

People who aren't following can think it's anybody - white/white or white/asian or hispanic/asian...see my point?

I mean why else other news can say "S. Korea Man dies after 50 hours of computer games " instead "Man dies after 50 hours of computer games"?

I am really no racist! :)

I didn't say you were racist, but that fact is still completely irrelevant to the story. The 'S. Korea Man' thing describes the location of the story (which is something that's usually pretty important to know when you're reading the news), it doesn't describe his race. If the guy in that story happened to be a White man living in Korea, then it would be totally irrelevant to point that out.

Also... you don't have to double-space every single sentence, you know? :/

Because, that is telling the full story, not just a part of it. If I say "Why this women into this men"

586360081[/snapback]

It is irrelevant, and btw... you didnt actually tell any story, you just asked a lot of questions. If the media knew the reasons behind the womens actions, im sure they'd reveal it, when have they not (when it is not government related). Who knows, love can make you do silly things.

Ok

Hyatte has felony convictions for aggravated assault, aggravated burglary and third-degree burglary dating back to 1989. His brother, Michael, said Hyatte had "made a lot of wrong choices in his life" but is "a nice, loving, easygoing guy."

Jailhouse romances are quite common. She was his nurse in prison and eventually got fired due to her attachment to him. Once fired she was allowed to marry him by the warden. Thank God they caught them...just 70 miles or so from here.