Tenn. Teacher Pleads No Contest in Sex Case

A former elementary school teacher pleaded no contest to having sex with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy, and has been sentenced to nine months in jail.

0_21_081205_PamelaRogersTurner.jpg

1_22_081205_PamelaRogersTurner2.jpg

:omg: Damn hot! But to be honest, she deserves more then 9 months.

FOXNews.com

Man i'd so be all over that if i was 13, obviously she's a freak, and a good one at that. Sounds like the mother of the teenager is kind as well

The mother of the teenager in the case previously described Turner as a family friend and said she hoped there would not be a trial. Potter said Thursday that was part of the reason for the plea agreement.

That kid is damn lucky! lol

Seriously though, what would the sentence have been if it were a male teacher who had sex with a 13 year-old girl?

That kid is damn lucky! lol

Seriously though, what would the sentence have been if it were a male teacher who had sex with a 13 year-old girl?

586366905[/snapback]

13 years actually... recently a male teacher was sentence to having sex with a 14 year student and he got 13 years.

What a strange world.

When I was 13 I would have considered it a privilege and a dream come true to be able to have sex with any mature lady, not to mention one that looks like that.

But somehow, people call it rape?

In my mind, rape is about a violent, unconsenting act.

What a wacky out of sync world...

Not really, she should've known better. This is no different to a guy having sex with a 13 year old girl. No-one would be saying "LOL dat is so cool!!1", they'd be shouting rape. That guy got 13 years, so should she.

Not really, she should've known better. This is no different to a guy having sex with a 13 year old girl. No-one would be saying "LOL dat is so cool!!1", they'd be shouting rape. That guy got 13 years, so should she.

I just don't agree. Dudes are different than chicks. Standards should be different.

I just don't agree.  Dudes are different than chicks.  Standards should be different.

586367750[/snapback]

Uh, why? The 13 year old girl could've been gagging for it and coming onto the guy. Who (theoretically) could've been some "hot" model. How is that any different to a "hot" teacher having sex with a 13 year old boy? Not to mention girls mature a lot faster and a lot earlier than boys.

Just ask adult females what they think if a teacher would have ****** them at that age- see the response, most would be sickened.

Now ask almost any guy and they would have felt happy if a pretty teacher had sex with them.

Uh, why? The 13 year old girl could've been gagging for it and coming onto the guy. Who (theoretically) could've been some "hot" model. How is that any different to a "hot" teacher having sex with a 13 year old boy? Not to mention girls mature a lot faster and a lot earlier than boys.

Look at the reactions in this thread.

Many, many 13 year old boys would welcome the chance to hook up with that lady. Heck, probably with anything that moves and is a human female.

How can you not recognize that fact?

586367768[/snapback]

because guys are completly different when it comes to sex in general...

586367768[/snapback]

Although you are correct about the girls usually growing faster thing- The body is usually not fully developed even though it might be functional at that age meaning it probably would hurt some while there is no way it would hurt the boys physically.