Tenn. Teacher Pleads No Contest in Sex Case

Just ask adult females what they think if a teacher would have ****** them at that age- see the response, most would be sickened.

Now ask almost any guy and they would have felt happy if a pretty teacher had sex with them.

586367773[/snapback]

But that doesn't make it right though. If the law says that under 18 is automatic rape, then that should apply to both sexes.

Seems our society is built on the premise that women are innocent and need to be protected, while men are the dominant force and need to do the protecting.

I guess that's just the way things are.

Have you guys not been a totally horny 13 year old boy? Have you not seen TV and movies? What planet are you guys living on that you can't see the difference?

But that doesn't make it right though. If the law says that under 18 is automatic rape, then that should apply to both sexes.

First, that's a stupid law. If you can drive a freakin' car at 16, you can decide what you want to do in regards to sex.

Second, the fact is - Dudes and Chicks are WIRED different.

This stuff is just Politically Correct BS. People need to shake themselves out of this and get back to living in the real world.

Why do you think bars have Ladies night?

Why do you think there is a Swedish Bikini Team?

Oh man.

586367796[/snapback]

Yup, everyone seems to be caught up in their own fantasies about shagging a teacher and totally missing the point I was trying to make, if a guy gets 13 years, a woman should. The law doesn't differentiate between sexes, if this is legally fine, perhaps pedo's should go round picking up 13 year old girls.

I personally think 18 is a stupidly high age, but if that's what the law says, shouldn't be any different between a male and a female.

Yup, everyone seems to be caught up in their own fantasies about shagging a teacher and totally missing the point I was trying to make, if a guy gets 13 years, a woman should. The law doesn't differentiate between sexes, if this is legally fine, perhaps pedo's should go round picking up 13 year old girls.

586367819[/snapback]

But the problem is, the people who enfore the law does see the differences between sexes ... get a blind judge, this women would be behind bares for years, but unfortunately she isn't and our justice system fails once again!

That kid is damn lucky! lol

Seriously though, what would the sentence have been if it were a male teacher who had sex with a 13 year-old girl?

586366905[/snapback]

The guy woudl get like 5 years probally F'd up but true

and yes he is a little lucky **********

lol

Society seems to want to homogenize things way too much. Recognize and allow for differences. Stop trying to apply the same rules to everybody.

Fairness is one thing. But on something as simple and basic as human sexuality, folks just need to wake up.

i see everyones point but im sorry but if i had the chance to screw a teacher that fine in school when i was 13 you better believe i would have hit it repeatedly i would have loved herl ong time and then some and you can say what the **** you want theres nothing wrong with me thinking that.

If I was the president I would be the first one to change the law and make it legal for *HOT* teachers to have sexual acts with the students if they are older than 13 years old :p

If I was the president I would be the first one to change the law and make it legal for *HOT* teachers to have sexual acts with the students if they are older than 13 years old :p

586367838[/snapback]

BWAHAHAHAH

you got my vote make love not war Vote for Laz45

i can see it now all the kids lined up to bang their teacher screaming out 4 more years 4 more years

586367838[/snapback]

If I was the president I would resign and put Dazzla on charge.

ok **** this world. THis is so unfair. I'm here bustin my ass trying to get women that even look similar to that and that 13 yr old punk is like "hey, I got hot sex with milf but I gotta like complain cause it ain't right".

BOOO! :ninja:

most 13 y/o males probably have wet dreams of getting with a teacher hot like that and if they got it the only problem they would have is trying not to slooge on themselves before they started the act. i dont know the kid but i question if he is actually irrepairbly harmed by the whole thing.

i think she should have gotten a longer sentence because daz is right if it had been a male teacher he's the scum of society and everyone wants to castrate him. but eh she gets out in 9 months, got divorced by her hubby so she will be on the prowl so there is hope for all u pervs :p