Miss IFA 2005

Already a little tradition, the world?s largest consumer electronics IFA in Berlin is promoted once again by a model with very very red hair. I think the IFA started this in 1999.

You can see several Miss IFA 2005 photos, where she poses with different products on the IFA site. Do not forget to visit our first I4U Model of the Month Gallery.

The IFA starts on September 2nd in Berlin and will have a record number of exhibitors this year. The 160,000 m2 of hall space and numerous outdoor sites at the IFA will feature displays by 1,189 exhibitors from more than 40 countries.

The highlights for the IFA 2005 are seen in Flat and wide-format home cinema screens, All things HD, high-end digital radio, mobile phone TV, networked consumer electronics.

More in this IFA press-release.

I4U News will of course cover new products and trends if they have not been out already. Lots of products shown at Trade-shows tend to be already old news.

I am located in Germany, so I will have direct access to the news from the IFA. Also our friends from LetsGoDigital will have a team at the IFA. We will feature highlights from their coveragecoverage.

source