Anti-rape condom aims to stop sexual assaults

what will make a rapist use a condom?

it's not for the rapist in this case. it's a female condom, look it up, they do exist.

Good idea, but if I were a woman, I wouldn't be comfortable inserting that into my vagina and walking around all day.

still probably better than being raped.

i wonder if it will acheive its purpose...

KLEINMOND, South Africa - A South African inventor unveiled a new anti-rape female condom on Wednesday that hooks onto an attacker?s penis and aims to cut one of the highest rates of sexual assault in the world.

Ehlers said the ?rapex? hooks onto the rapist?s skin, allowing the victim time to escape and helping to identify perpetrators.

?He will obviously be too pre-occupied at this stage,? Ehlers told reporters in Kleinmond, a small village about 60 miles east of Cape Town. ?I promise you he is going to be too sore. He will go straight to hospital.?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9145415

Oops, I'm sorry honey, I forgot to take out my anti-rape condom. Please forgive me for destroying your manhood. rofl

I can see why this will not ever be marketed here, the rapist will probably sue the makers...and win!

Oops, I'm sorry honey, I forgot to take out my anti-rape condom. Please forgive me for destroying your manhood. rofl

I can see why this will not ever be marketed here, the rapist will probably sue the makers...and win!

586461068[/snapback]

Silly man we are talking about South Africa not us spoiled Americans.

Silly man we are talking about South Africa not us spoiled Americans.

586461090[/snapback]

yes...which is why I said it will never make the jump to the US market...

:blink:

What chick want's to walk round all day with a hook/razor blade inside them!?!?

And technically, wouldn't they have still been rapped if the rappist got inside them?

And wouldn't the rapists penis bleed, i think that is very unsafe also.

Heres a scary thought... a masochist rapist....

Thread Cleaned

Allright guys, we get it it is a female condom. Seriously you don't need to repeat what someone already said over and over again. Pls get over it and continue the discussion.

It sounds nearly like a way to kill someone, and its aimed to help woman. Sure most of the victims of rape are woman, but would someone think of the men?, its not like they cant get banged by some dudes?

<joke>

Now being Trialed in Prison

</joke>

It sounds nearly like a way to kill someone, and its aimed to help woman. Sure most of the victims of rape are woman, but would someone think of the men?, its not like they cant get banged by some dudes?

<joke>

</joke>

586461516[/snapback]

:rofl:

That's not a bad idea...

<joke>

</joke>

586461516[/snapback]

The difference is woman get pregnant, men don't.

But this might only encourage rapists to anal rape the victims which can still spread AIDS :s, nothing is fool proof I guess.

I wonder how much this will cost? I'm sure a starving teenager wouldn't buy anti-rape condoms over a days meal.

Also, I wonder if this gives the victim a higher mortallity rate from being brutally beaten after the rapist triggers the trap. Sure you'd say yourself tha'd be impossible with all the pain but for some ppl it pushes them over the edge, remember the streets of these countries aren't all walks in the park for many.

Edited by Marduk

Rapist: I AM GOING TO RAPE YOU!

Woman: No you don't, I have anti-rape shielding!

Rapist: You're bluffing!

Woman: Come and get me!

Rapist: MY PENIS!!! IT'S CUT!!

Woman: That's what you get for raping me, HA HA!

:laugh: