NDR's (Near death exp)

NDR's can some times give us a look into what lies after death rather it just be the stopping of life or if we do move on to a higher calling

Many people experience tunnel syndrome with science has said is caused by lack of oxygen to the brain.

But there is another type of NDR, body floating some times when a person is clinically dead then revived they claim they were floating abover there body they could see everything going on.

A doctor who once accepted ndr as brain oxygen loss has changed his stance after working with a number of children

in two cases

Case A. A boy of about 8 years of age is involved in a car accident I forgot the finer details but he ends up flat lining he as he says floats above his body and sees everything happening

Kid could be lying right?

Well turns out he says he floated through the ceiling and saw a tennis shoe hidden on another floor he recalled its color and exact location ( Another patitents room ) the doctor went and looked where the boy said and sure enough it was there

Cse B. Another girl of about 12 years of age drowned she was brought back to life at which point she said she saw everything from above and recalled every detail.

Souls when some one dies they release a large amount of electrical energy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressrele...sos_cases.shtml

Also if god nor any type of after life exist

why do we have

Ghost?

Hauntings?

Possesions?

Personally I believe that this life is not a test. and I can live it how I choose without worrying what with be the effect of those actions when I die. I don't assume what is beyond.