whats wrong with this picture ?

the asswipe hasnt even been to the affected areas because hes too busy playin cowboy at his ranch and the BUSH admin is tryin to give the impression that hes meeting with the victims....thats whats wrong

the asswipe hasnt even been to the affected areas because hes too busy playin cowboy  at his ranch  and the BUSH admin is tryin to give the impression that hes meeting with the victims....thats whats wrong

586468101[/snapback]

Seeing as how aid workers are being shot at, I doubt he's going to go down there. Take a seat, hater.

no i think hes in texas on his ranch playin cowboy....man this dumbass takes a lotta vacations :yes:

586468111[/snapback]

lol. mods?

You haven't been to the affected areas...

586468108[/snapback]

And is he the president of america?

I agree it's giving the impression that he is actually visiting with the victims. 2008 can't get here soon enough.

how is he emplying that, he's just talking to some guy with an american flag

586468107[/snapback]

if u didnt know that he hadnt been to the affected areas and u saw that picture who would u think he is talkin to in the pic ?? yup ud think that hes meeting with a victim of the hurricane :yes:

You're not helping either...

586468118[/snapback]

When you can't compliment a conversation with intelligent information, all you can do is bash the one side through your political party's [ /country's ] smokescreen.

if u didnt know that he hadnt been to the affected areas and u saw that picture who would u think he is talkin to in the pic ?? yup ud think that hes meeting with a victim of the hurricane  :yes:

586468123[/snapback]

Since that guy looks like he was a victim of the hurricane. What next?

When you can't compliment a conversation with intelligent information, all you can do is bash the one side through your political party's [ /country's ] smokescreen.

586468125[/snapback]

No, you can't add intelligent information.

Well, if it will make you sleep better, he's supposed to be going there tomorrow morning.

I never understood this whole "why isn't the president there" thing when disasters happen. What is he going to do? Make some speech with a bunch of political addeniums and get in the way of what really needs to be done. He needs to just sit in Washington (which is where he is, thank you very much) and get money from Congress, which he also has done.

And I seriously doubt you've made any contribution to Red Cross or another donation agency. Don't talk.

well dont know if iam correct but i remember seeing this picture

during the 9/11 incident (i.e the man with the flag and the president)

the Us president was visiting the affected site

when this picture was clicked

also yesterday on GOOD MORNING AMERICA Diane Sawyer asked BUSH if the big oil companies should give people a little break and cut prices and he totally dodged the question.

the asswipe hasnt even been to the affected areas because hes too busy playin cowboy  at his ranch  and the BUSH admin is tryin to give the impression that hes meeting with the victims....thats whats wrong

586468101[/snapback]

troll :woot:

hes going tomrrow

does that make you happy?

do you think his presence will fix ANYTHING?

well i got news for you. it wont

infact the money used for his security could be used to help feed people.

also yesterday on GOOD MORNING AMERICA Diane Sawyer asked BUSH if the big oil companies should give people a little break and cut prices and he totally dodged the question.

586468139[/snapback]

My God...

You have no idea how politics work, do you? When was the last time a president ever answered a question directly and outright? Stop complaining about stuff that is not going to change. Everybody already is saying what you are saying, everybody feels how you feel.

586468139[/snapback]

Price is driven by supply and demand. Are oil companies [not really wanting to play devil's advocate, but..] supposed to take a profit drop? We have reserves set back that we should start using due to this. Of course he's going to dodge the question, he doesn't lead those companies nor does he control oil prices. If that were the case, wouldn't this war in Iraq have driven out oil prices down faster than we could imagine? Ironic.

Oil is the least of his worries now anyways. Do you think the people stuck down there really care what the gas prices are?

do you think his presence will fix ANYTHING?

586468142[/snapback]

no it wont fix anything but itll show that he cares... symbolic gestures by the head of state are very important for a nations confidence.