New Orleans Police Looting

I didn't realize Wal-Mart had this policy. Surely they can't mean "anything" and everything, though, can they?

586473206[/snapback]

From what they said, anything and everything. Their intent is to allow people who need food/water to get it. You will always have some who insist on taking other things.

From what they said, anything and everything.  Their intent is to allow people who need food/water to get it.  You will always have some who insist on taking other things.

586473232[/snapback]

I'm not inciting that you're a liar, but could you cite a source?

I say let them take it all, by the gods have we become so infatuated with objects that they now come before a human's well being? Those people making off with electronic's and purses, could sell them to help try to build their lives. You never know, and Wal Mart is going to live, those people may not.

I'm not inciting that you're a liar, but could you cite a source?

586473244[/snapback]

Trying to help out... but the closest thing i came across was

Price Freeze

In addition, Mini-Walmart's are planned to be opened asap to deliver supplies for free to affected areas...

We look down on the looters who are stealing things other than food and water and diapers and such, but it would probably be kinda hard to resist doing it, especially if you were poor. I think it's disgusting but I can't really say I wouldn't do it in all honesty.

The USA. Supposedly the most civilised nation on the planet. Of course this is not the case in reality as is shown by the looting in New Orleans. When law and order breaks down - look what happens. I'd like to point out that this is probably due to the high number of black people who live in the affected areas. I am certain that if it had been a predominantly white dominated area that had been affected - then the results (and looting) would have been far less.

My thoughts.

The USA. Supposedly the most civilised nation on the planet. Of course this is not the case in reality as is shown by the looting in New Orleans. When law and order breaks down - look what happens. I'd like to point out that this is probably due to the high number of black people who live in the affected areas. I am certain that if it had been a predominantly white dominated area that had been affected - then the results (and looting) would have been far less.

My thoughts.

586474204[/snapback]

Whats with you people? f*** this racist s***.

I like it how the first thing on everyones mind is money. Seriously all this **** is just worth money. Why aren't there 100 topics on people dying because of the hurricane. No no...the top news report is cops looting from a wallmart. Who gives a crap seriously. That's what i freaking hate about the world. How looting when theres a disaster is the biggest worry on everyones mind. How about everyone who died? gahh it just gets me mad. People can loot if they want.....sure its morally wrong but its going against their morals not ours. So their just hurting themselves. Let them loot if they want to. But later they'll understand how much looting **** they don't need doesnt matter. Ughh ...

you ignorant f***

586474271[/snapback]

No1. You are the ignorant one if you cannot believe hard facts. No2. You have randomly started swearing, which really doesn't do your case any good - not that you've given a case as it is.

dude ur being very racist. Im white and seriously theres no difference. Dude just what u said had so facts at all so just stop it right now your going to get flamed madly im sorry to say. You have no evidence to prove that. Do not talk about different races like that at all. Violence is equal amung all races. Maybe black people do more (like ur saying) because they aren't treated as well from people like you. Seriously just don't try and prove yourself...you can't.

No1. You are the ignorant one if you cannot believe hard facts. No2. You have randomly started swearing, which really doesn't do your case any good - not that you've given a case as it is.

586474283[/snapback]

your one sick ************!! :angry: :angry:

dude ur being very racist. Im white and seriously theres no difference. Dude just what u said had so facts at all so just stop it right now your going to get flamed madly im sorry to say. You have no evidence to prove that. Do not talk about different races like that at all. Violence is equal amung all races. Maybe black people do more (like ur saying) because they aren't treated as well from people like you. Seriously just don't try and prove yourself...you can't.

586474291[/snapback]

I'm sure when the looting figures are released, they will prove my point. However, are you blind, of course there is a difference between black and white people in skin colour. Obviously skin colour doesn't mean that all black people are more likely to loot than all white people. That is up to a single person as everyone is an individual and therefore different. What I am saying is that Black people are more likely to loot than white people. I'd put this down to genetic makeup, social background, heritage and society.

your one sick ************!!  :angry:  :angry:

586474303[/snapback]

And so are you. You are discriminating against me because I am racist. If you were truely fair (which you obviously aren't,) you would allow me to have my own views - which is what Democracy is all about.