ANOTHER Plane exploded in the air

its not terrorists, what has indonesia done? nothing.. if you ask me its the airline/boeing fault another 737 in a short space of time. Notice also how they havent grounded all of them? when concord had its accident in france all flights were suspended. you gotta love monopolies

its not terrorists, what has indonesia done? nothing.. if you ask me its the airline/boeing fault another 737 in a short space of time. Notice also how they havent grounded all of them? when concord had its accident in france all flights were suspended. you gotta love monopolies

586480855[/snapback]

umm indonesia is known to have spawned Al Queida recruits. Also and not to sound like I'm profiling but they are predominantly Muslim.

don't let these accidents scare you into not flying...flying is the safest method of transportation compared to other methods. However, when accidents do happen, the chances of your survival is pretty low...

Not to dispute what your saying, but why would they want to do that? Just wondering.

586480330[/snapback]

sound suspicious if you ask me.  Terrorists?

586480823[/snapback]

That is why. The whole keeping the populace on the edge, keep em scared and they will be easier to control kind of thing. Also it brings in more ratings, more than anything they will want to keep you afraid for ratings.

For example all hurricaine coverage. They play it up sooo much as being cat 4 or 5, when they know that chances are when it hits land it will be a CAT 3 at most. Of course omitting katrina, but even with Katrina they almost sounded dissapointed when it got downgraded. "It has dropped down to a cat 4. But this is almost as bad! And the winds will still be destructive. Stay Tuned."

I haven't read the full report, but BBC news is saying that it happened up at the front of the plane ?

Apart from electronic wiring, there's nothing to blow up... Unless it was a bomb, so I would love to see the full outcome of this tradidy.

I haven't read the full report, but BBC news is saying that it happened up at the front of the plane ?

Apart from electronic wiring, there's nothing to blow up... Unless it was a bomb, so I would love to see the full outcome of this tradidy.

586483319[/snapback]

Nothing to blow up? You know how packed with fuel they are. Electrical fault, ignite it, bang. Or engine.

And I ask myself........Why keep flying 737-200's from the 70's. These are aircraft as old, if not older, than 727-100's. I know that airliners have some budgets to work with, but does it mean you have to jeopardize safety to save a buck? :no:

Edit: The 737-100 made its first flight on April 9 1967 and entered service in February 1968 with Lufthansa, while the last of 30 built was delivered to Malaysia-Singapore Airlines in October 1969.

P.S. Idoia, you stole my last name :p