How much wine before I get drunk?

What weight/ height are you and what age/ sex are you?

586499862[/snapback]

That doesn't come into it.

I am 6'9'' and 18 and a half stones, I hardly drink, but after a pint and a half of lager I feel tipsy.

It's how used to it you are.

IF you happen to accidentally get careless and start drinking more than you expect and you happen to get drunk, you're in for a real treat

getting drunk off wine or champagne is the WORST kinda drunk there is...dunno if it's the fermented grapes or what it is, but i'd rather have a hole in my head than get hungover the next morning off wine...

Like any alcohol, it depends on the alcohol percentage.

Ive just had some of my stepdadinlaws 17% (half a bottle of blackberry red) and I can feel the same sensation as about 4ish pints of lager, 2 pints of Guinness - not very much, but I usually drink pretty hardcore.

Cant stomach wine much tho, much prefer Guinness these days.

Just take it easy if it's your first time, it should be pretty obvious to you when you start getting wasted, as it's a complete mindshift from being sober.

If you get the feeling that you are the 'life of the party' and 'all the pre-booze ugly girls look fit' you've had too much.

i had 2 shots of baileys 2 shots of cointreau 2shots of vodka and half a bottle of jack daniels im 15 and i cudnt walk i wet myself i threw up for two hours and dont remember any of it i can safely say im now never going to drink again

hahahaa ^ played, when i go parties i normally have 12 275ml bottles of smirnoff ice, i get drunk, but i wont be sick and i can still watch. The other day i had 10 bottles of smirnoff ice, bottle of vodka and coke (shared with a mate of mine), half a glass of wine and vodka, half a glass of wine and coke. i was very drunk, but i can still seem to be able to walk and not get a very bad hungover. (Btw, im 16 i only go parties what, about once a month so its not often i get drunk)

i had 2 shots of baileys 2 shots of cointreau 2shots of vodka and half a bottle of jack daniels im 15 and i cudnt walk i wet myself i threw up for two hours and dont remember any of it i can safely say im now never going to drink again

586501526[/snapback]

A very similar thing happened to myself when I was your age, too.

I was 15 and drank too much white rum and ended up puking for an untold amount of hours and can't remember a lick of it... I allegedly started stripping as well (:o) though I'm sure my mates are pulling my leg on that one...

I havn't been much of a drinker ever since, and it's almost been a decade since that happened to me!

These days it's all about having a joint or two after work.

i think when im older i may drink just not now its too much poison for me right now and jack daniels goes down to easy i dirnk it so quick by the time i realise i had too much i cant see :p lol

• Jim K locked this topic